Where's the new track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Boxer
  • 18 comments
  • 1,983 views
Messages
10
Canada
Toronto, On
Messages
CarlEightySix
It was supposed to come a new track in February to the GT6 but we are almost in the end of March and still waiting for the new track.
 
Join the club of disappointment, "there are no answers from PD, you aren't allowed to ask PD questions, and you will be content with that." :sly:

But seriously, nobody knows, you'll be better off finding another game to kill time with, and hope by the end of it, PD will have actually done something of significance for GT, other than film more KAZ/PD propaganda. :rolleyes:
 
Join the club of disappointment, "there are no answers from PD, you aren't allowed to ask PD questions, and you will be content with that." :sly:

But seriously, nobody knows, you'll be better off finding another game to kill time with, and hope by the end of it, PD will have actually done something of significance for GT, other than film more KAZ/PD propaganda. :rolleyes:

Right now I'm doing all the races again with premium road cars, i kept them original and it's a lot of fun, and also using the money to buy cars that I like, right now I have 23.000 kms in the game.

but the lack of content leaves me disappointed.
 
Join the club of disappointment, "there are no answers from PD, you aren't allowed to ask PD questions, and you will be content with that." :sly:

But seriously, nobody knows, you'll be better off finding another game to kill time with, and hope by the end of it, PD will have actually done something of significance for GT, other than film more KAZ/PD propaganda. :rolleyes:

Anyone actually watched the Kaz/gt documentary? I've watched a bit (couldn't be bothered at the time to sit through the whole 90mins) but it is actually quite decent and interesting what I did watch
 
i've the feeling GT7 will be out before we'll get all the promised features for GT6. I'm really annoyed slowly....

no new track, no track editor, no car dlcs, no b-spec, no endurance, no sounds, no speed test....simply nothing. WHAT'S GOING ON WITH PD???


They fixed alot bad things from GT5 in GT6 but we've the same amount of new mistakes now....

Come on PD, i want to play a FINISHED game and not these half games you give us!

I played GT6 for less than a month. i didn't play it one time in 2014 because it simply doesn't make fun.
 
1356563040-vlcsnap-2012-10-27-23h25m28s213.png
 
isn't GTplanet.net the official forum? so how come it doesn't make effect on PD?
 
isn't GTplanet.net the official forum?
No If we were, we'd use the actual Gran Turismo logo. And the site would be covered with Gran Turismo and Sony logos.
 
I hope the Senna DLC will be released in May as promised, but I doubt it.

I thought they released that in Brazil on the launch day
 
The answer is, unfortunately, "Spain", which is not the name of my PS3. Maybe I should rename it.
 
Back