Which bmw is the most fun?

  • Thread starter Thread starter playdead
  • 103 comments
  • 9,280 views
I'm pleased to see the majority believe the CSL is the best. You should try the RKM tune just released, I just blitzed the Nurburgring using it, so good to drive!
 
Not too many mentions on this one but, the 320i Touring Car is pretty fun w/ a good tune. It's quick, light and handles! 👍
 
The M3 GTR Race Car is just made for the 'ring. That and the cornering is solid.
 
I'll admit it, the M3 CSL is my favourite BMW right now. No weight reduction, power increased to just over 480hp and with the Sports Exhaust attached, it sounds amazing.
 
I hate to say it because I loathe BMW's, but the M3 CSL. One of the best cars under 400hp.
 
I Love the Z4, its a slippery one on the track but it always works out lol. seems it can drift with little effort...and im not even a drifter.
 
Not too many mentions on this one but, the 320i Touring Car is pretty fun w/ a good tune. It's quick, light and handles! 👍

320i Touring Car...
A really great car.... though unfortunately it all happens a bit too easy in this car, which makes it a bit boring... Not much fun driving a car that handles like its LITERALLY on rails lol... Maybe a switch to Sport tyres could help with that :) (not BMW but for reference, I find the Spoon S2000 Race Car is very similar in the way it feels)
 
Because of this thread, I sought out the CSL, and I'm glad I did!!! Now I have two in my garage. What a joy to drive/race. I did a 550pp race with some friends, and I was smoking race cars. Handles beautifully. And I love that it is an inline 6. Sounds awesome tuned up. Thanks for this thread guys!
 
I really like the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car. It looks and sounds very cool. I run it in the dcc from time to time.
 
The best Bimmer is the V12 LMR. 900+ hp, cant go wrong there :)

Also, it is the best sounding LMP car and can do 230 topped out :)
 
Back