Due to time constraints, I used the FGT.
However, if I had to pick from both of them, I would take the Mazda 787B just because I love it more than the 908
The 787b seems to be faster. However with pit stops and tyre wear taken into account the 908 may not be a bad car to use. Both will beat the competition with ease, so pick the one you like to drive the most.
Would it be a race though? Are there any JGTC cars that would 'keep down' with the AI (as opposed to 'keep up'), but would also not struggle to keep to the pace of the AI, or saunter off into the distance?
Would it be a race though? Are there any JGTC cars that would 'keep down' with the AI (as opposed to 'keep up'), but would also not struggle to keep to the pace of the AI, or saunter off into the distance?
Couple questions on using a JGTC Car, is it an easy with with Race Hards or Race Softs (or do they wear away too fast and make you pit so much more you lose)?
I think most of the JGTCs are "almost" equal, so I doubt any would have a huge advantage over the competition.