Which car would you take?

• Thread starter A4XRBJ1
  • 8 comments

Which car would you take for Brands Hatch Showdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A4XRBJ1
I have an invitational race and a chance to race some of the best cars ever build. Which one would you take? Lightweight, 4WD or Legend?

The BAC Mono is basically a Formula 3 car with a streamlined body instead of wings. That's cool enough in my book.

(Not the easiest of drives I've had, though...)

I've tried each car in game and really enjoyed the SLS AMG, you can feel it's weight despite the fact it manages to handle very nicely and IMO the sound is great.

That's not to say I don't enjoy the others, they all have their own little quirks which set them apart from each other.

Well, I tried the McLaren F1 and it's still by far the most superior of the pack. But the actual race was in heavy rain (Storm) and the F1 is almost undriveable with so much. I managed to get the 2nd place but I couldn't overtake the BAC. Interesting that it turned out to be the best in the wet, though I had the Ariel Atom breathing down my neck the whole time.

None of the heavyweight cars where to be seen, thought the Audi would give an advantage because of the rain but no. Will post the videos soon

This is the qualifying, weather was fine when I went out but got worse quickly. Shows how important it is to go out first in Qualifying:

So this is what happened when I started from pole position into the race with a storm during the race: Lot's of nice crashes and had to restart

Back