Which Cars Do You Use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nyg_shockey
  • 19 comments
  • 847 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15
please tell me which cars you use for, rally races, endurance races, and just the normal ones.
 
Any car that fits the restrictions (if any) is a no-brainer answer. Other than that, one that will give me a good challenge vs. the AI.
 
Rally - Tend to use Mistu Lancer Evos
Races - Depends on the race...F1...Bentley Speed 8...and Audi R8 for the big races...M3 GTR, Ford GT LM II and the Alfa 155 for the smaller racers
Road car races - Anything that fits the bill....Evos, McLaren SLR, RUFs and the american muscle cars in particular
 
most of the time i use my Pescarolo Playstation C60 2004. then i use my Mazda 787B, and my red Formula 1 car.
 
Rallies: Mitsubishi Pajero '85 and Lancia Delta S4.
Races: Toyota GT-One for big races. Honda S2000 LM in various states of tune for lower races.
Normal: Lotus Esprit Sport 350 in varying statesof tune.
 
France, Pescarolo sport, and its yours for 4.5 million credits
 
A healthy 9Mill if you want both versions too
 
Rally: Subaru Rally Cars
Races: GT-One (big races), BM M5 Race Car (smaller races)
Normal: ZZII, TVR Six Speed, NSX LM Road Car
 
I used to use my Nismo 400R for two rally races I ever did.
 
GT4_Rule
I used to use my Nismo 400R for two rally races I ever did.

Lol for the 2 you did. Sorry that made me chuckle.

I tend to use a Pescarolo C60 04 for big rraces and Mitsubishi rally cars for rally events.
 
rallys:nissan skyline gtr r34 nur spec
endurance: mercedes bens amg clk gtr race car 98
nromal races:bmw m3 gtr race car/Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo.II
 
rally-imprezza prototype rally car
endro's- whatever doesnt have too many miles on it that i want to use, but mostly my corvette race car.
others- depending on the conditions, i usually use my 1970 Chevelle ss 454 [it has 25,000+ miles on it!]
 
Rally- Corolla Rally Car
Track Race- Depends on the opposition, but I'm partial to a Mazda 6.
Endurances- Again, depends on the opposition. For the El Capitan and New York enduros, I used a tuned Galant VR4. About 350hp, I was caught up in the straights (by an Aston V8 and Jag XKR) but gained time and positions in the corners. Closest rival turned out to be the Motorsport Elise.
 
I always pick different cars suited to each race because it's more fun that way.
 
Rally Races - Subaru WRX Rally Car
Long/Enduance - Audi R8
General - Skyline GT-R (R33)


Tho i am having problems with my Audi R8. My frotn end wont stay down on the ground so all i have to do it touch the left analog and i will drive into the wall.
 
Hmmm... have you tried increasing the front downforce?
 
USE THE DPAD!! IT IS 1000000X BETTER!!! AND EASIER TO CONTROL!

Sorry i had to yell that out.
 
is it pointless thread day?
 
nyg_shockey
please tell me which cars you use for, rally races, endurance races, and just the normal ones.
I realize you are a new member, but please don't make nearly pointless generic threads like this. There's no point in saying things just to see yourself talk. We've got about 5,000 active members here, and any topic this broad has been covered before - usually many times.

Make the effort to look around a little and see what's already been posted before making any new threads. Look through the sticky threads at the top of each board, and notice the different subforums many boards have.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back