Which cars have removable wings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ignition
  • 36 comments
  • 4,538 views
Messages
79
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So after hearing this in the questions and answered thread, I was wondering which cars support removable wings?
 
I don't know. I would simply test it
 
Mk1 MR2 Super Charger is removable.
 
So far I have checked the 2002 Nissan Silvia (S15, premium) and 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R33, premium) and both have removable rear spoilers.
 
Does anyone own a RUF RGT? I'd love to know if the spoiler can be removed.
 
Firebird "Trans AM" stock factory back spoiler can be removed.

Actually you can dress this car up pretty nice -- but please do not slap a 6 foot tall "GT" wing on it.
 
The Mitsubishi Evo VI (rally paint pricecar) wing can be removed.
 
The Nissan Gt-R 33 V- spec.
 
the premium mazda rx-7 have removable spoiler, and also the subaru imprezza sti wrx sedan from 2010
 
GT-R Nissan Black Edition '12. Can you say Alpha 12 ?
 
You can't remove wing from
Toyota Supra RZ
Mercedes-Benz 190E
RUF RGT
NISMO S14
 
silvia selection k or whatever the premium versions name is

the supra rz can not have its winged removed
 
the premium mazda rx-7 have removable spoiler, and also the subaru imprezza sti wrx sedan from 2010
do you know the max hp for the rx7?


Can the r34 wing be removed?
 
The Supra wing can't be removed
 
do you know the max hp for the rx7?


Can the r34 wing be removed?
The Rx-7 hp... I have no idea, mine is 600 hp but it isn't fully tuned. And you can remove the spoiler of the premium GT-R 34 :D
 
1973 Nissan Skyline has a removable rear spoiler

Boss 302 removes the lip spoiler
 
Can remove the wing off the chaser, and it looks clean 👍
 
will removing it increase top speed?
 
bought the r34 in the metallic lime green( its a stock colour) and went to the customization shop and remove the wing and it straight away reminded me of paul walker buying the gtr....
 
All the cars have wing delete.
 
Back