which ferrari

  • Thread starter Thread starter jubei4769
  • 15 comments
  • 816 views
Messages
56
Messages
xXsologhostXx
should i get the scuderia or the 458. my driving style is pretty much floor it and go.
 
458 All day long, this is rapidly becoming my favourite car :)
 
I say Scuderia, it's just so easy to drive to the limit... never liked the 458
 
I liked the scuderia a bit better than 458 for some reason..

P.S. I have both.
 
F40. While it doesn't exactly fit your driving style (especially if you drive with zero aids) it is an extremely fun car, and one of the only Ferrari's I actually like.

Do you need the car for an event, or just want a Ferrari to drive?


Parker
 
I have 458, but I don't really the handling, maybe Scuderia is better
 
Scuderia looks better and both are close in performance
 
im a get it for the ferrari event and dont really want to spend 1mill on the enzo
 
im a get it for the ferrari event and dont really want to spend 1mill on the enzo

You definitely don't need the Enzo for that event (though I've been considering buying one lately).
 
Enzo handles like ****e fyi. However bob seems to dominate in it
 
For the looks the Italia,
For the performance the Scuderia.
 
I'll be the annoying cousin and suggest the F40 as well. It's just fine for the Ferrari race and you'll have alot more fun with it than any of the others.
 
I'll be the annoying cousin and suggest the F40 as well. It's just fine for the Ferrari race and you'll have alot more fun with it than any of the others.

You can win the F40 in B-spec. I wouldn't buy it for that reason alone. And god... I'd probably drive it a whole lot more if the gear ratios weren't so awful. :grumpy:

Seriously, if there's one car in this game that I wish I could change individual gear ratios for, it's the F40.
 
You can't go wrong with either one. I have the 458, but my understanding is that when you max tune them, the 430 handles a little better while the 458 drives a little faster. You don't want or need the Enzo -- It's not any faster (and I think it's ugly).

I'll probably end up buying the Scuderia myself just to have it. They're both beautiful cars.
 
went with the 458, handled ok for no tuning but was a bit loose in the rear
 
Back