Which Gran Turismo is your favourite? (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Natino64
  • 48 comments
  • 2,921 views
Messages
35
Messages
Natino64
Messages
Natino64
Hey guys, I'm new here, so this is my first thread :P


Well, I had GT1 on the PS1 as a kid, loved it naturally :P and have never bought a GT game since because, well I've never really played video games that much :)

but upon hearing GT5 was about to be released, I got myself a PS3 and fell in love with it, and even though I've played games like CoD4, MW2, BFBC2, Killzone and even Uncharted, GT5 is hands down my favorite game on the Playstation :D

Anyhoo, I whooped out the old PS2 recently, and out of curiosity got GT3 and GT4 for £5.00, quite the steal imo, as both games, especially GT3, are amazing.

Though in terms of accessibility and just plain fun, I have to say, GT5 is my personal favourite out of all the GT games I've played :D


What's your favourite GT guys? :)



BTW, I love photomode in GT5, looks so real :)

Heres some of my pics, you can post some of yours if you want :)


photo.php




photo.php



photo.php
 
GT4 definately. still looking to buy one :(
 
i'm sure majority of posters are going to say gt4 but me personally i like gt5 the best. mostly because of the trading cars (before the 1mil credit limit of course). Plus i hated having to do the license tests in gt4 because i didn't have the patience nor the driving skill to complete all of them
 
Miss the license test most of all. I've never golded the final S-16 with the Benz. Was an epic test! :(
 
I am split between GT4 and GT5.

GT4 had an awesome career and had lots of events that I liked that are not in GT5 like the one make races. Also I really liked how you could use both A-Spec and B-Spec in the race instead of having to do both in GT5.

But GT5 has awesome graphics and an awesome photo mode. The only problem with this though is that it is supposed to be more of a racing game and to me just doesn't contain the amount of races it needs for a good career.

In the end I would go for GT4 because of it's nice long career.

By the way here is my gallery. Feel free to leave any comments on there. 👍
 
GT3, because it was my first GT game. 👍
 
GT5, simply because it was the first GT game I was playing seriously.
 
I want GT4 with GT5 graphics... But anyway GT5 is the best in my opinion. I started playing GT4 about a month ago but the graphics were terrible so I stopped right there :D
 
I'm back to playing GT4, the best in the series. I can live with the graphics because there's just so much fun stuff to do and El Capitan will never get old.
 
GT2 is my favorite.. I loved that game to death on ps1..
 
Gt5 because it is the first gt I have played through properly. I love all bits of it except the grind bit I'd do without that.
 
1 for the atmosphere/music
2 for the cars/tracks
4 for the depth
5 for the refinement
P for the portability
 
Hmm, no one seems to mention GT-Concept. It's my first and i played it hours after hours on my (almost broken) PS2... Does anyone else think it's a good GT game?
 
Hmm, no one seems to mention GT-Concept. It's my first and i played it hours after hours on my (almost broken) PS2... Does anyone else think it's a good GT game?

It was a good game at the time but it's been a long time since then which is probably why no one really has mentioned it.
 
my favorites are hands down GT2 and GT5.
GT5 isn't perfect but does some things better than it's younger brother.
 
I'm back to playing GT4, the best in the series. I can live with the graphics because there's just so much fun stuff to do and El Capitan will never get old.



Same here 👍

5 will obviously be more refined when it comes to the picture quality and car physics, but 4 beats 5 in every other department, with the obvious exception of 5's, trading system (pre cap update) and online racing...which holds little interest for me. i'm more of a career gamer and in that respect 5 has crashed and burned (see pic below) big time, especially given the fact that licenses have been rendered pointless due to this stupid and moronic XP system :crazy:👎


murcielago_lp640_002.jpg
 
I love GT5, but deep down GT3 will always hold a special place in my heart. I was unstoppable in those days. GT3 was also the first game I ever learned how to drift, with the exception of Super Mario Kart [SNES]
 
For the memories: GT2, with GT1 close behind. :)

For the physics & driving experience: GT5
 
GT5.

Becouse of online mode. I cant find motivation to race against AI, I enjoy racing only against humans.
 
Gran Turismo 3 at the moment. I'm wondering if anyone watches Classic Game Room on YouTube, as Mark from CGR reviewed this game and made a point I completely agree with. He said Gran Turismo 3 was his personal favourite because while having immensely uprated graphics and updated physics, the game was still simple. And that made it fun. From Gran Turismo 4 onwards, the game started getting more complicated. This is only what Mark said, but I agree with him.
 
GT3, its what really got me into Gran Turismo and I loved it. Plus the music was good. Then GT5.
 
I played every game, but my most favorite is GT4 and GT5. The reason why GT4 is my favorite back then because it had so much cars in the game, a lot of awesome fictitious and real-world tracks and courses, a lot more organized interface, and a great music playlist. It was all good for a long time :) Then, I got the PS3 and started to move away from the PS2 very quickly, but It didn't escape my memories. When I heard of GT5 was coming out soon, I then place my hopes up for the game coming out very soon. After of all that waiting, I finally got myself a copy and started playing immediately. The game wasn't anything I've expected to be released by PD, but I loved the game alike to GT4 :D
 
GT3 was the most fun I had messing around. Drifting in my dodge viper with hard tires was so awesome around trail mountain. GT5 would be my favorite with more events because that's where I had the most fun.
 
Back