Which Gran Turismo is your favourite? (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Natino64
  • 48 comments
  • 2,921 views
i've played them all in order.i'm a huge fan of the seriers.imo gt4 is best by far.gt2 close second.gt5 is good.gt3 sucked because of its driving physics.doesnt anyone remember how bad it was?i still have them all and em occusionally.
 
its a mix of them all in 1.. GT3 licenses where needed to race. GT4 content & amount of races and events. GT5 physics & graphics
 
GT3 was great and had a good soundtrack and it was simple but GT4 is my favorite for the enormous amount of events and cars including lots of tracks and the graphics still look great and the game overall feels very polished. GT5 is not as good as the other two but it does have the best physics and graphics (even though they're inconsistant). However, GT5 is giving me the same addiction that i had with GT3 and GT4 and in my opinion, it is still a good game with some flaws.
 
I'd have to say GT4, I've played it far more than any other GT game thanks to it's large selection of cars and tracks. It has more depth than any other GT game as well, plus the in-game music is far better than it is in GT5.

GT2 would be a close second thanks to it's large car selection, plus it always brings back memories whenever I play it. It's definitely one of my favourite PS1 games.
 
Time heals all wounds. GT5 is now my favorite, simply because of online. Done with A- and B-spec, for the most part.
 
GT3 and GT4 are my favorites but the introduction of the mechanics of oversteer and the awesome graphics of GT5 are priceless.I really do hope they'll fix GT5's major issues in future updates...
 
If it wasn't for online, GT4 will have my vote. But I will stick with GT5.

PS - licenses in GT5 were totally pointless and the "S" license was waaaaay too easy my gf can gold them. Loved the licenses back in GT4 & the numbers of events offered.
 
GT4 for me, I hope PD see this thread and see they well and truly cocked GT5 up
 
So it seems most people who vote GT5 enjoy playing online. Personally, I could not care less about playing online against humans (been there, done that, got old after Quake 2) so for me GT5 was far too shortlived to even hold a candle to the greatness of GT4 and the coolness of GT3.

Hell.. I popped in GT5P this weekend and was amazed at the polish of the game compared to GT5. Looks like PD got distracted with silly superficialities like photomode, museum cards and horns when making GT5 and forgot to put sufficient time into making the A-Spec career into a coherent substantial game rather than an excuse for grinding for credits for people who play online...

I hate how online gaming has made developers lazy.
 
I have only had GT5. I played GT4 once and it was better IMO
 
GT3 for the music and atmosphere
GT5 for eveything else
 
GT2 My first GT game and played it 96%. Didnt play any other games on psx sinse i got gt2 :)
GT5 Is my second GT game . But a lack of tracks (Apricot Hill Speedway , Seattle and rally tracks my favorites).

I miss my Toyota Altezza LM :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iLqYFhpixU
BAD QUALITY but look at the freakin car :)

I LOVE GT5 but miss GT2
 
I'd have to go for GT5, though the Cerbera LM from GT1 is still my favourite car. GT4 is close behind in 2nd place, I was never taken by GT3 as there were too many long races at Tue test track.
 
GT1. You could qualify for each race & if you got pole you got a fair amount of credits. Each regular car could be turned into a race car with 2 different paint schemes. Only problem was a 100 car limit in garage, so I have about 10 memmory cards with different manufacturers on each. Multiple accounts started with GT1. All the games have their own pluses & minuses, but I spent many hours with each one & love them all.
 
Back