which inital D character are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 90 comments
  • 6,476 views
I now deem this thread, the sucks.
 

Attachments

  • thisthreadsucks.jpg
    thisthreadsucks.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 57
Originally posted by M5Power
But that was pointful; mine are subtle. "Do you idiots realise..." and such.


I realise it everytime you say it. You've done it in a few of your threads lately.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I realise it everytime you say it. You've done it in a few of your threads lately.

I thought the Pontiac GTP was one of my finer moments.
 
HAHAHA I didn't realize how may people dislike initial d here on GTP...anyway I watched both seasons and the movie...It's not that bad but not the best either...anything you guys suggest I watch? I dont care if it's anime or not I'm bored so I need somethign to do.
 
Burn your copies of Initial D, if you own them.

I'm the japanese guy.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
LOL I didn't BUY them I just downloaded them...why should I buy anything I can get for free?

For morality and quality sake, mostly.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
For morality and quality sake, mostly.

I find nothing morally wrong with downloading videos just to watch them as long as I'm not selling them, and the quality is actually pretty good on the ones I get...If they used the official divx encoder it could be alot better but as I said theyre not bad...I've seen worse...The hulk was really bad quality adn the movie sucked but the matrix reloaded was great quality!
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
LOL I didn't BUY them I just downloaded them...why should I buy anything I can get for free?
:odd:

I could have a free M5 if I stole one, so why should I buy one?

See the logic? :p
 
Not as much as you.
 
hey, Im a little late in this thread, but, Can I help you all to bury them? I swear Ill spit and pee them over!!! PLEEEZEE!! :(

Cano

initial D SUCKS.
 
HAHAHA PR I like your avatar....but wouldn't that make you GTP's resident terrorist?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Brilliant point, pointful.

Quite pointful, isn't it? I've never pointed things that were that pointy to point things.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Quite pointful, isn't it? I've never pointed things that were that pointy to point things.
I hear you're drunk on that Canadian liquor.

Yes?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I hear you're drunk on that Canadian liquor.

Yes?

It's that evident?


Long live Labatt!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
It's that evident?


Long live Labatt!

Go into the cars forum and read the thread that James1985 created about the McLaren F1. I think you'll love it, considering the statement he made about it and statements you've made in the past.
 
Ehh, i'm too tired to think of anything to say... I should go to bed, actually.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Ehh, i'm too tired to think of anything to say... I should go to bed, actually.

Are you mad? It's early for you. But I guess all that liquor does have an effect.
 
I'm the character that stabs all the other character's faces off.
 
GTR_Guy, there IS something wrong with downloading movies even without selling them. YOU didn't pay for them, so you are stealing.

In other news, holy shat, I just got 4 hours of sleep last night. Drivers ed may as well just give me a bed to sleep on.
 
I don't really care. 3/4 of these questions don't apply to me, anyways.
 
Back