Which is better for WindowsXP, Firefox or Chrome?

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
I'm still stuck with an older laptop and it can only do so much. I upgraded it to have 2GB of RAM but otherwise it's not great. Which of the two main browsers will run smoother/quicker for me overall?

Okay, will do. Also, any recommendations for music players/managers that aren't iTunes? I just want to load up some old back-up discs I have with tons of music and pick through them for what I want to add to this computer. And burn a disc or two

Can't help you with that but I'm sure someone will pop in this thread soon enough for that.

Okay, will do. Also, any recommendations for music players/managers that aren't iTunes? I just want to load up some old back-up discs I have with tons of music and pick through them for what I want to add to this computer. And burn a disc or two

Media Player Classic (MPC) is one of the best lightweight media players. Windows own built in Media Player is also pretty good if you want management.

I'd echo what Robin said about WMP. For what you want it is more than adequate.

Last time I checked Windows XP's version of Windows Media Player can burn disks, the speed will depend on the speed of your CD drive.
Yeah it still can, worst comes to worst, Infra Recorder is a small free program that can do it too

Latest Posts

Back