Which is it?

• Thread starter peteg9699
  • 10 comments

Most annoying thread

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The micro transactions threads are the worst, its like people are thinking there is some huge conspiracy to milk us dry in order to buy a few cars in game clearly that is not the case and all those complaints are without foundation.

Complaints about sounds and complaints about complaints...Unsurprisingly :rolleyes:

Then again this thread would be complaints about complaints about complaints threads would that be right? :)

I voted for the thread "where no one knows where they are talking about and complaining about the physics engine".
I think then: Car racing isn't supposed to be easy, otherwise everyone would drive on the track...

I voted physics, because although there are issues that need fixing (ability to do stoppies etc, probably down to slightly exaggerated weight transfer), some people are shocked that you can't go flat out through every corner because they've been playing NFS or some other arcadey car game and expect it to be the benchmark for realistic physics. I think GT6 has brought along with it some very casual gamers who don't really care for cars that much... PD's attempt at making the game more accessible has worked against it in both ways - seasoned players think the AI is too easy, and new casual players hate the more realistic physic because they are just not used to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back