Which is it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter peteg9699
  • 10 comments
  • 992 views

Most annoying thread


  • Total voters
    48
Status
Not open for further replies.

peteg9699

Premium
Messages
82
United States
Old Bridge
Messages
peteg9699
Most tired of.....

The game has been out three weeks and I can't figure out what annoys me more so help me out!
 
The micro transactions threads are the worst, its like people are thinking there is some huge conspiracy to milk us dry in order to buy a few cars in game clearly that is not the case and all those complaints are without foundation.
 
Complaints about sounds and complaints about complaints...Unsurprisingly :rolleyes:

Then again this thread would be complaints about complaints about complaints threads would that be right? :)
 
Livery threads remind me why I don't put stickers on my car.
 
I voted for the thread "where no one knows where they are talking about and complaining about the physics engine".
I think then: Car racing isn't supposed to be easy, otherwise everyone would drive on the track...
 
I voted physics, because although there are issues that need fixing (ability to do stoppies etc, probably down to slightly exaggerated weight transfer), some people are shocked that you can't go flat out through every corner because they've been playing NFS or some other arcadey car game and expect it to be the benchmark for realistic physics. I think GT6 has brought along with it some very casual gamers who don't really care for cars that much... PD's attempt at making the game more accessible has worked against it in both ways - seasoned players think the AI is too easy, and new casual players hate the more realistic physic because they are just not used to it.
 
Last edited:
And I don't think we need this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back