Votes: 12 9.6%
  • FT 86 G Sports Concept '10

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • FT 86 II Concept '11

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • 86 GT '12

Votes: 76 60.8%

• Total voters
Not really a fan of 86's, but I have to say the 86GT is the best of them all...

Wish it had a bigger engine :scared:... or a turbo upgrade at least :nervous:

I'm not a fan of any of them but it has to be the FT86 G-Sports because of the sublime Mazziora paintjobs 👍.

I chose the FT-86 II Concept '11 because it looks the most bada**. I don't really like the looks of the 86GT rear end.

The 86, no doubt. Even if I do prefer the styling of the concepts.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Hi all,

Thanks very much for your responses and views!

I was thinking of adding the AE86 and AE86 SS, but I was thinking about only restricting it to opinions about the newer machine only =) I think that there would be no doubt that the AE86 and the SS would be the favourite of most here, including mine!

My personal favourite, of the newer machines, is the G sports concept based on the Concept I. The Concept II has a distinctly 'samurai' facade, which is not really my favourite design at the moment.

The 86 GT production car, to me at least, seems quite "watered down" from the sleek simplicity of the Concept I. Notwithstanding that the Concept I is a prototype, and that some of the ideas may not be implementable in production vehicles (the interior of the Concept I is really nice and futuristic, IMO), but I wished that the production vehicle was more like the prototype.

I think my order of preference goes something like AE86, GT86, '09 concepts then the '11 version, though that is only because I don't want to tune my '11 so I don't know if it's any good as a fast drift car.

I wish they'd release an 86 premium pack with a Trueno, a Levin, a TRD N1 and/or N2 86 and the S.S. Version, maybe Keiichi Tsuchiya's car from Best Motoring/Hot Version, the Subaru BRZ GT300 and... Well now I'm just dreaming. That would be completely awesome, but I don't know if they'd sell as many copies of such a DLC.

Back