Which real life tracks do you want to see in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blakar
  • 422 comments
  • 48,275 views
Sepang Circuit and the Batangas Race Circuit inthe Philippines.. đź’ˇ
 
targa newfoundland. the millie miliga (bad sp i know.)

any type of road rally would be cool.

the best thing they could do would be to put in a track editor. all they would need to do is put in a generic background like dessert or forest. i would love to make my own tracks.
 
I'm partial to the city courses, love New York... would like to see San Fran (with the hills!)
 
Continuing the trend of people bringing up tracks that are close to them;
Active Mountain Raceway (map)
Just found out about this one. It's still under construction, but the layout looks fun.
 
Recently we had the San Jose Grand Prix. If you follow Champ Cars you would know. I'd like PD to implement this track into City Courses. But this tecnically is a real world track.

trackmap
 
holly crap that active mountain raceway looks long as hell. i'd love to drive that.

the gp of san jose was the first champ car race i watched. i thought it was pretty good. the train tracks were nuts. thought the push to pass was silly though.
 
👍 Any courses in the city will do it for me.
 
A List of Tracks I would Like to See in GT5:

1. Monza (Old and New)
2. Spa - Frankochamps (Old and New)
3. Brands Hatch (Old and New)
4. Kaylami (The old one)
 
Yeah well Seattle has train tracks to. On a turn no less. :ouch:
 
that is pretty stupid on seattle. i like to drift those 2 turns together.
 
G.T
I'd like to see some British tracks like Silverstone and Brands Hatch.

Yay, Brands Hatch, just for the first corner...the relentless 'Paddock Hill Bend'

Map-


 
oh yeah, and Spa...

Map -






And the Istanbul GP Track is cool, but i expect it would be hard getting licensing off of Formula 1 -

 
Actually, I quite like the track in Mexico that the new A1GP series will be racing on.
 
How about Summit Point or Lime Rock? They're both kinda non-well known, but both are very cool american tracks.
 
Active Mountain Resort in Merritt. (map)
Only an hour or two from me, whoo!
 
Oh yeah. I'd love to see Red Rock Valley back as well as some F1 track. Let's see...Indy (the road course), San Marino, and the German one (isn't it called Hockenheim?).
 
i dont like the indy road course. i'll cast another vote for road atlanta though...
 
superfast
Oh yeah. I'd love to see Red Rock Valley back as well as some F1 track. Let's see...Indy (the road course), San Marino, and the German one (isn't it called Hockenheim?).
yep it is. I too would love to see red rock valley back
 
they should have Mt Akina, Japan and Mt Usui, Japan for drifters!!! especially for initial d fans!!!
 
Ditch the Test Course and replace it with the Nardo ring. :D
 
Radicool02
Ditch the Test Course and replace it with the Nardo ring. :D
hopefully someone is thinking the same thing as you because from what I've seen,Theres seems to be twice as many people who don't share your same thought.BTW, thats where the VW W12 got its name (I think).
 
I say the new course should be the US, mapped out fully. "I'm taking the tollway! DAMN, $1.75 every 5 miles!?"...
 
Belgium:
Spa (current GP circuit)
Spa (old circuit)
Mettet: Not blessed with bends, but possible high speeds on public roads..

France:
Circuit Bugatti au Mans (Le Mans)
Magny Cours

Germany:
Hockenheimring
Nurburgring GP

italy:
Monza
Imola

Japan:
Sugo

UK/Ireland:
Anglesey
Brands Hatch
Croft
Donington Park
Goodwood GP
Goodwood Hillclimb
Mallory Park
Silverstone
 
I'd like see Estoril Circuit one of most beautiful in world, see link http://www.circuito-estoril.pt/index.php. In rally would fantastic run in Madeira and Azores Rallies with amazing landscapes. Would be fantastic run old circuits with old racing cars from the same age, like do the Ring with a F1 from Juan manuel Fangio or Jackie Stewart time.
 
Did anyone check out Rally Finland last week?
I want some Ouninpohja action.
It would almost be like the Nurburgring of rally.
 
I don't know if anybody has posted this 1 before.....Rome Circuit? Don't remember if that's the name of it
 
madmax 2006
I don't know if anybody has posted this 1 before.....Rome Circuit? Don't remember if that's the name of it
thats the name. preferably, they should bring back the short and long versions of the rome and seattle circuit.
 
Back