Which "screen" should I count on?

• Thread starter TehHO
  • 9 comments
TehHO
My drivers seems to be skilled diffrent depending on which screen you look at. I'm trying to reach the "air of experience" trophy, where my driver has to be taken to the end of his career...

MY DRIVERS LIST..
mail

or

Screen where you choose which driver to use for an event..
mail

And yes it's the same driver...

Last edited:
The driver list is the correct one.
If you select a driver from the list, all the different bars "zoom in" for some unknown reason. (Same goes for the driver selection screen pre-event)

Both
Zoomed in shows stats in a 0-75 % scale
for
Accuracy
Braking
cornering
Physical
Mental
Career

75% career being very important as its when a driver is past it and when stats will start dropping not increasing.

Notice speed is no were to be seen.

Over view shows stats in 0-100% scale.
This now Shows the speed stat which is 0-100% but because speed is based on 3 Stats average ( Braking + cornering + accuracy
) it could be considered to be more like 0-300% as it has 3 stats combined.

The only bar you get to keep at 100% is career as you will start losing stats after 75% career is reached.
You had to select a primary Stat for your diver when you were recycling him during his creation. so you wont get all 4 bars to 100%

Last edited:
Over view shows stats in 0-100% scale.

Thanks for the explanation. But I'm most intrested in the career bar. If you say overview views the bare from 0-100%. Where can i find this overview. I've never noticed it before? :P

Thanks for the explanation. But I'm most intrested in the career bar. If you say overview views the bar from 0-100%. Where can i find this overview. I've never noticed it before? :P
Driver Over view Is the very first B spec driver screen were you get a over view of all six Driver slots Its also the only view on the web site stats but its done per driver on the web site.
Screenshot-4.png

Notice the Speed bar ( Not the 3 individualized skill Bars) this increases/fills up when your stats are high enough to do that next animation.
And the career/experience bar again only moves up when your stats hit the correct levels.

Last edited:
I know that the bare depends on the number of races. 1 race = 1 day. 1 Career = 500 days..
Nope. I've got drivers with over 1500 races and their experience bar is barely at the P in EXPERIENCE. All of my other drivers have 1600-1800 races and none of them are more than 2/3rds the way up the experience bar. The "Air of Experience" trophy has yet to grace its presence on my account.

Back