Which SuperGT car to buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 35 comments
  • 2,459 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hey dudes, im gonna buy a SuperGT car. Thinking of the nissans (looking coolest and i've heard they are the best). Which is the best in ur opinoin? Have heard that the Nizmo Z is turning insane but a lil slower than GT-R's.. Give me ur opinion :)
 
Nissan GT-R Motul Calsonic is the best...... me thinks 💡

But i like NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car as well. If you have one, use it. 10,000 RPM btw.
 
For me the Lexus SC is the fastest.

When you leave the power stock, there is almost no difference between them.
The NSX´s have a small advantage due to their Layout (only MR ones) and some others have an weight dis-/advantage.

It really doesn´t matter which you buy. Drive 2 Times the Supercar-Seasonal at Eifel and buy one after another ;)
You got to "exploit" the 3x payout for your advantage.

EDIT: personal "List":
1. Lexus
2. Nismo Z
3. NSX
4. GTR and Supra
 
I just want it for online racing for fun, not gonna use it a or b spec. But why should i have a Honda NSX? :D
 
Im lovin the Nismo z! I recommend that you should borrow it from your friends if, they have it :D
 
I have most, if not all, and I believe the Nissan Yellowhat to be the best ride, a GREAT car.
 
I didn't have too much of a hard time with the Super GT championship using the Honda Takata Dome NSX.
 
They actually are all very fun to drive! I would at least get a Nissan and a Honda (FR and MR)... but then the Toyota looks great and the Lexus has his charm too!
 
At an average of 915k per 10 mins in the seasonals, you can buy one every 10minutes. Buy 'em all.
 
here's some of my Nur times for comparison:

ARTA NSX: 6:12.678
YELLOWHAT GT-R: 6:08.451
EPSON NSX: 5:59.422
PETRONAS SC430: 6:11.276
MOTUL GT-R: 6:09.063

they're all pretty close and with draft it all comes down to the driver, i find the MR setup of the NSXs a little harder to handle when pushing them to the limit on some tracks, GT-R feels the best all around as far as speed/ease of control goes.
 
All of em!!! :dopey:

I love the RE Amemiya RX7 the best, but for the GT500 cars, I just enjoy the NSX's the best. The are more fun to drive.
 
Nismo Xanavi GT-R - probably the most powerful and definitely the best sounding!
 
Buy them all! IMO the Yellow Hat Nissan is the best, for me it is.
 
Nismo Xanavi GT-R - probably the most powerful and definitely the best sounding!

I agree with this, I loved driving that around well everywhere but the 'ring springs to mind.👍
 
Get any of them. They're all the same (except the Standard Diablo, that's overpowered). Just choose the best looking one (for me that's the Bandai Direzza SC430).
 
Hows the Impreza super touring car? I love the way it looks and it one of the last for my subie collection. (Darn you UCD, how i hate the')
 
NSX, Nismo Z, GT-R, Supra and Lexus in order of speed if left standard Imo!
 
I won the Super GT with a stock Xanavi GTR..but I'm guessing thats down to poor AI..
 
Search for the video of Keiichi Tsuchiya doing a lap of Tsukuba in an ARTA NSX, so it's an older model, and I'm not even sure he drives the premium one in real life, but it's enough for me to love orange MR Super GTs (even though I think the one in the video is technically a JGTC).
 
Get the Lexus Tom's, and put the turbo on it. You won't be disappointed.

Also, if you see ANY Super GT cars in the UCD, snatch them up. People make insane trades for those on servers.
 
SARD SC430 is very good.
Would a ZR1 RM fit in your category? If so, it wipes the floor with any SuperGT car. It's simply untouchable.
 
Rayburg NSX

Very twitchy, as with all NSX's. Once the tires go, it's going to want to murder you. Still, it can do some great lap times. The exhaust note is something special too...
 
They seem to be very similar first, but all of them have their own character and a slight advantage over each other.

The Lexus SC430 is probably the best allrounder, with a good acceleration uphill.

The NSX is the most agile thanks to its midengine, but therfore it is unstable at the same time! You are gonna wear down tires alot faster no matter how smooth you are driving.

Supra is slightly less agile than a NSX but more than the rest, you`ll notice you are allowed to apply more downforce which is a good indicator why. Slow acceleration in comparison.

GT-R seems to be the fastest car overall from my experience, probably best acceleration, good and reliable cornering, highest top speed (I am not sure).

IF you tune all cars a GT-R will come out with a noticeable advantage in power for some reason, although they all start with the same horespower!

I have very few experience with a Nismo Z but it should be similar to a GT-R but with more torque.
 
I bought the Nissan Xanavi GT-R.. Wonderful car love it ;)

Topic can be closed
 
Back