Which SuperGT car to buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 35 comments
  • 2,459 views
I bought the Nissan Xanavi GT-R.. Wonderful car love it ;)

Topic can be closed

You made the right decision sir.👍
 
what about the diablo gt-1, its the most powerful of all of them? i love 850bhp from a car racing 493hp nissans and hondas :)
 
Yeah the Diablo is in its own league! You can`t compare it with Premium SuperGT cars, wouldn`t be fair.
 
I have purchased the Nismo 350Z Super GT. It has the RB26DETT in it before the Regs didn't allow any powerplants from the manufacturer to be used ( V-8 is now the only engine allowed in GT500 class). This car is a bit crazy on the power. I left it on racing hard tires. You have to be careful with the gas pedal because you will pull burnouts in 2nd gear and 3rd easy. i recommend to not ride or touch the curbs on any course as the slight lost of traction will cause you to spin out, or start a smoke show. It is completely different beast then the GT-Rs. On long straights it will get passed by the other cars if they are in your draft. I do like it has the rear view camera on the interior view tho. :dopey:
 
Back