which syline is it that has......

i found my game shark last night & put in max cash, but it didn't work! it's version 3.3 if that matters. hybridlvr,please send me messages with cheat car codes in 'em. thanks!

one, more thing, this is off subject but i didn't want to start a whole new thread, i've heard that if you buy every car thats available in black that you get a maclaren f1, is this true?

SadisticS13
one, more thing, this is off subject but i didn't want to start a whole new thread, i've heard that if you buy every car thats available in black that you get a maclaren f1, is this true?
LOL! I doubt you will get a Mc, a Claren or a F1, Who told you that?

HYBRIDLVR
There on my Gameshark!

Oh my god, I'm drooling. What is that Rex car? And that S2000 with the top down is catchy!! Even the Prius looks hot! Okay, that does it...I'm coming over to your house.

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
Oh my god, i'm drooling. What is that Rex car? And that S2000 with the top down is catchy!! Even the Prius looks hot! Okay, that does it...i'm coming over to your house.

Are you counting the body only cars? I was thinking of cars like the CLK Race car. I also assumed that when it stated they were RX7 default that if I tried to load the car it would only show as a RX7, I'll have to try it. The S2000 with the top down, is that you changing the body shape?

i know the skyline you speak of its the Falken/Endless skyline r34
i have had a couple of them and im damn sure its in gt4
i dont think you can buy the can but i have owned it i will see if i can find it

Parnelli Bone
Oh my god, i'm drooling. What is that Rex car? And that S2000 with the top down is catchy!! Even the Prius looks hot! Okay, that does it...i'm coming over to your house.
Lol, Come on over! Bring your memory card!!!

PB
The S2000 with the top down, is that you changing the body shape?
Yes, I'm guilty!👍

Here's a couple of Hidden car tricks! Put a FTO LM or any of your favorite cars in the Top of the Garage with the upgrades you want and then Put one set of the codes below in your gameShark for the Hidden car you want!

D2DC 120C---Mugen Accord

775C 1365 ---Lotis Elise, Black Soft Top!

C398 0B0D---License Miata "D" Rights

C71C 0B3C---Protege 323 Rally car

E0DC 115C---Mercedes CLK DTM Race car

D39C 115D---G20 C Class Tournig Car

D398 180D--- License car "Silvia D Rights"

C15C 180D---Skyline R33 GT-R 4Door

A1D8 1181---Volkswagon Polo 1.4

Let me know if it works for ya or if you need more! PS/1 GameSharks should work fine, If you need any Horse Power parts or more Downforce codes Let me know!!! 👍

BINGO!
the polo WAS hidden in there. it was on the graphic list when the names were flashed on the opening movie on the Arcade Disk

oh, can someone give me the serial for the rex? i can give you the Stratos and several others.

oh...does anyone want "pothole's headlights code"? or my variation thereof

thanks a lot people...the Polo works fine...races well...I have stats written down. obviously, the person with all the extras hacked the body code

Sniffs
BINGO!
the polo WAS hidden in there. it was on the graphic list when the names were flashed on the opening movie on the Arcade Disk

oh, can someone give me the serial for the rex?

Here's your Rex Code, Just buy any car and upgrade it any way you want, Any Car!

Make sure the car is in the top of your garage and ad the codes below For the Rex Super Charger!

C3D8 1D0D

thanks. but I don't have to actually play with the Garage Cars themselves (i've got the first version of GT2), i go straight to the Used Lot...I've also figured out how to
a: purchase the car allready in it's race form
b: change the USED pallet so you can get the primary color you want for cars that don't have a race conversion

i originally had the CLK racer code as aa 'used substitute"
if your interested in where the used lot is, let me know...

PS. error cars...two HONDA labeled NSX's and a Honda labeled integra were left in at the tail end of the honda used lot, they're just not visible.

Sniffs
PS. error cars...two HONDA labeled NSX's and a Honda labeled integra were left in at the tail end of the honda used lot, they're just not visible.

Does it matter what day the used lot is on or are they available every day?

like the Polo mentioned earlier...they were left out of general access.

if you remember in the first game, NSX and Integra were sold under the mother label Honda. for gt2, Sony scooted them to their Acura label and moved them to the "south side", where the American dealerships are. however, two NSX's and an integra got left behind in the process, still under the original Honda label.

these three, a 90 NSX base, a 92 type R, and a 'eurolamp" integra R were left in. they're fully tuneable and raceable at the Honda dealership.

and to answer the question at the beginning of the thread, way back when: nope...the 71 Skyline gets a single center stripe and headlight caps, the 84 gets a few colored streaks, but stays white otherwise, the 87 and 89 gt-r's get the calsonic paint, the 90 Nismo gets a Boron Products paintjob, most R32's get a plain black or white paintjob with red aerodynamics, the V-spec ones get a splash paintjob, the R33's mostly have a solid base color/second aerodynamics color, with the prince and the GTS 25t Type M. getting a nose ant tail variation, and the R34's staying with solid colors.

the "scallop" versions are all post 97 legacies, and the 92 Mitsu Cyborg R

Sniffs
i originally had the CLK racer code as aa 'used substitute"
if your interested in where the used lot is, let me know...
Thanks, But there is nothing you can help me with in GT2, I know Everthing about this game, Including!
Adding Ramps in the tracks

Customized Hybrid AI Cars

Adjusting the Synthesizer races far beyond the games limits

All of the Esso cars

All Hidden cars and Sample cars

Up to 9 AI cars racing at once, Etc......... :)

HYBRIDLVR
Thanks, But there is nothing you can help me with in GT2, I know Everthing about this game, Including!
Adding Ramps in the tracks

Customized Hybrid AI Cars

Adjusting the Synthesizer races far beyond the games limits

All of the Esso cars

All Hidden cars and Sample cars

Up to 9 AI cars racing at once, Etc......... :)

Wondered how long it would be before you replied to that MSG. Been busy with GT4?

Now you don't go starting trouble TMM I didn't mean any harm by that, And I'm also willing to share my knowledge, OK! ((((PEACE))))

Thanks, But there is nothing you can help me with in GT2, I know Everthing about this game
grins* then you can teach me how to hack it a little better. do you use your comp and a 25 pin throught the Gameshark?

All games on the PS/1 are a peice of cake, You only need a GamesShark Pro, Then you simply look a the values in memory and change what ever you want!

Putting ramps in the game sounds cool. I'd love to put one rite in the middle of the Midfield straight and get some cars flying! 9 cars at once also sounds wicked. Do the graphics suffer at all when you do this?

When you put Ramps in the tracks your fine, But when you ad more than 6 cars to the track the game suffers a lot, For some reason it seems as though there's Lag, Like online, and the cars don't act as responsive as when there's 6 cars, I really want to see a full Grid in the GT series badly, 16 to 30 cars would be so amazing!

HYBRIDLVR
Now you don't go starting trouble TMM I didn't mean any harm by that, And I'm also willing to share my knowledge, OK! ((((PEACE))))

Hey me... I'm not starting trouble, just commentating on what I see...

Latest Posts

Back