Which Track

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schumack
  • 21 comments
  • 1,099 views
Messages
34
Hi all,
How to play is I will show a picture from the ones I have taken from random tracks on GT4. What you have to do is name the track that it is racing on.

Here is an easy one to get you started.

Schumack. 👍
 

Attachments

  • Chargers.JPG
    Chargers.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 65
That would be Laguna Seca?
 
Yes that would be correct. Thats my Dodge Charger leaning around the last corner of Laguna Seca. Here is another one but a bit trickier

Schumack 👍.


 
EDIT: He beat me to it.
 


I doubt this one will be too difficult.

Edit: Nice idea btw :)
 
grand valley or apricot hill
 
Keep em coming heres another one. This ones a tough one.

Schumack 👍
 

Attachments

  • Formula 1.JPG
    Formula 1.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 32
That would be high speed ring. I was thinking of this thread idea last night!
May I suggest that the person who guesses the right track first gets to choose the next picture?
 
Post #7 was the Jensen Interceptor Mk.III on the Grand Valley Speedway Start/finish straight.

So I guess xXSilencerXx was right (if front stretch means that S/F straight :p If not, it was RICHARDO)

Btw, isn't it an idea to tell us what the exact car name is as well? ;) That can increase difficulty in some cases ;)
 
Ah yes, post #7 is the CSP11 something Silvia. :)
 
Sjenk
Post #7 was the Jensen Interceptor Mk.III on the Grand Valley Speedway Start/finish straight.

So I guess xXSilencerXx was right (if front stretch means that S/F straight :p If not, it was RICHARDO)

Btw, isn't it an idea to tell us what the exact car name is as well? ;) That can increase difficulty in some cases ;)


Yea I meant S/F line accidentally used Nascar terminology.

Schumack
Keep em coming heres another one. This ones a tough one.

Schumack 👍

That would be the first turn at Hispeed Ring Forward version.
 
Back