White Smoke Gang - Fresh Thread

• Thread starter WSG OG
  • 91 comments
Thanks for the correction Lukas. 👍

That's the difference. All we have here are mini comps. GT5's version of D1GP or Formula D, which are both championships, is hosted by Drop5 and very successful for 2 seasons now. 3rd is up to come

Sorry why would you be in a championship for a week
I wouldn't want to do that
wake up
Drift competitively for like 5 hours on and off
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
but good luck with it anyways

monsterGAUZ
That's the difference. All we have here are mini comps. GT5's version of D1GP or Formula D, which are both championships, is hosted by Drop5 and very successful for 2 seasons now. 3rd is up to come

Yes, can't wait for that one. :dopey:

Sorry why would you be in a championship for a week
I wouldn't want to do that
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed
wake up
go to bed

It's called pedigree, doing a mini comp is for fun, the big ones are serious. Learn that and maybe you would understand what people are trying to say.

I made the utmost disrespect has come from your mouth and the mouth of your "group" ibtried showing respect and to settle all the **** talking that was coming from your "group" and when you get disrespected like I did, you tell me if you guys deserve respect? Report these I by all means don't guve a damn anymore about all the drama gtplanet aka facebook has been getting lately. Makes me wanna rewind and go back to april may area to the good ol days when there were only grown ups on this site. Or get out of drifting and go back to grip racing where no one bitches.

And gunz I never see you on anymore and half the time I do its you getting in the middle of something you have no idea about. Do me a favor stay out of it. I'm done with holding back my attitude when it comes to slicl and to this entire team. Bunch of damn idiots they all are.

As for white smoke gang. You are all banned from any further events drop5 are holding. I'm done trying to give you guys respect when you wont give it back in the first place.

For one, I know whats going on. Secondly, I saw you 2 times since I changed accounts. The 1st time, I told you it was me and you scrubbed me off like I was nobody. The second time, you didnt say a single word to me. Of course you dont see me anymore. I figured you had a problem with me so I was like, okay, w/e... and left it alone.

zedfonsie
It's called pedigree, doing a mini comp is for fun, the big ones are serious. Learn that and maybe you would understand what people are trying to say.

+1 👍

serious?? you mean you make a living off of it
besides I wouldn't be able to do that cause I would get fired from Hyundai for not showing up to work for a week.
don't forget guys it is a game and I though the object was to have fun
which is the reason why you bought the game right??

But aside from that Good luck on your champioships I'll be cheering you guys

why can't weee be friensss?!
why can't weee be friensss?!

We all have tried on numerous occasions, the end result was disrespect. Respect is earned not granted. I was witness to the first lash of disrespect given to Spank when he tried to settle things. That is here nor there. I give respect to those who deserve it and know how to respect others.

besides I wouldn't be able to do that cause I would get fired from Hyundai for not showing up to work for a week.

You're saying it like you never get a day off.

Mercy, mercy, me...a new thread and already we're probably already under the mod microscope... please my WS gangstas...I really don't want to see our new thread deleted...drop5, please check your "boi", supposed pms aside, I only see one public example from you guys interactions on our thread that raises any type of negative interactions between our teams, and I'm hopefully correct in judging that wsg posts on drop5s thread have been of a positive nature...I'm really not trying to see anyone banned...I'm all about disagreements, and contrarian behaviors..but I'm all about the interaction that drifting provides...I'll drift w/ friends as I will w/ "enemies"..and I pity those who choose the "I'm taking my ball and going home," route as an effort to enforce their will...its really just petty

Last edited:
And do me a favor ant try leading for a change rather than following everything slick does. I don't know why anyone would look up to a 17 year old kid who's proud to be kicked out of school and drink in public. *shakeshead*

Thats funny you say that i'm a follower. Tell me why then I see members of your tram runnin around with my paint combo & immitating my signature on your thread :lol: Just because I say certain things that Slick says doesnt mean i'm the same person as him in real life. Just to let you know since you want to sart bringing peoples life into this i passed freshman yeaer with a 2.83, which is obviously waaay better than getting kicked out of school. Psh 2 year old son is more mature than the whole team LOL Look at your dam name "spank_ur_mom" What is that mature or something? Aww man you make my day spank. Love you bro :)

I normally am always in neutrala ground but i'm really getting to hate all these 🤬 trolls. y'all wanna talk about comps? do it in your thread or make a thread for comps. GTFOH. from what i've read in the last 4 pages of this thread not a SINGLE person associated with White Smoke Gang, myself included, gives a rat's arse about your competitions, your etiquette, your paint jobs, your skills... we're here to chill, drift, have fun and play GT5 as a team.

If you don't like us, you know what you can do? shove your ideals up your 🤬 and GTFO of this thread. and for the record, i don't give a 🤬 if you like me or not.. im simply that much better than you at LIFE.

But aside from that Good luck on your champioships I'll be cheering you guys

Big championships are fun, If you were in one them maybe you would realize that. :sly:

Just realized slick got banned :/

yeah, big championships ARE fun. Myself, I partake in Touge and Wangan leagues regularly.. i actually run the only wangan tournament out there. links in my sig

I'll make this clear (and it goes for nearly every team thread in this sub-forum) - GTP is not a chat room. We have one (the link is in the top-right corner of every page), but the amount of off-topic noise in team threads typically outweighs actual team conversations in a surprising amount of threads. Want to discuss sports? There's an entire sub-forum for that. Want to use a thread as a dumping ground for music videos or real life car related one? That and that are around too. Heading off topic while still having content in your post that actually relates to the thread is alright, but when nearly an entire page is nothing but off-topic banter, it will be treated like the noise that it is.

Lastly, comments on moderation actions and "picking favourites" are incredibly ignorant, as only the members of staff and the members involved with the infractions/warnings are aware of the actions taken. Worry about your own actions before worrying about others, as they will be dealt with as the staff sees fit.

burnt2Bchicken.jpg

Spanky^

Who the hell took a bite out of that? That chicken is flaky as hell :lol:

Back