White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone this is slicks bro

On holiday in California are we? In another WSG member's home?

Users are permitted only one account. Pick the one you want to keep. For clarity:

AUP
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

If you wish to obfuscate further, I'll be treating it as noncompliance.

Last edited:
Well, now we have two problems. We have a member who is giving out his login credentials freely (which isn't permitted) and we have another member who is logging in on multiple accounts and pretending to be other people...

AUP
You will not use these forums to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
You remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts

So. You tell me what the solution is, given that we can't trust that anything that comes from "WSG OG" is not coming from you.

Famine
On holiday in California are we? In another WSG member's home?

He said he was down the street from him? I knew something was fishy when I started to get private messages again.

Sorry about that Famine, I just needed help starting a new thread and Ant was kind enough to help me as I was slightly confuesed. It wont happen again. I think I can take it from here.

Last edited:
Sorry for that then, if making a new thread/op is that big of a problem on another account then well both stick to our own accounts then.

Oh and if somebody can approve of the new thread I sent in last night from "WSG OG"s account?

Just got home, don't think slick is in the right condition to drift tonight either haha.

Last edited:
If someone would be so kind to close the thread as we have a new one up, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back