White Smoke Gang

United States
Sacramento California
FT_Ant

白煙のギャング

About Us

The White Smoke Gang is a very small drift team (with some touge for fun) and are planning to keep it that way. We are all a cool group of dudes if you dont come off on the wrong foot :lol: All of us like to keep it tight and like everyone else here, we dont like to take any BS. We are down to pop up an open lobby or if your just chillin or trying to learn on a wheel, kick it in a lounge. Tell you right now, this team has its history with others. If you are new to the community you are most likely to get some negative feedback from others. All you gotta do to kick it here is "Keep it real and keep it chill".

Regulations

If your cool and think you can be on the team just follow these simple regulations...

- No AWD-4WD
- No supercars, exotics or race cars
-Comfort Hard Tires
-Mic
-Wheel
-Age 16+ (If your a year younger, dont fear sending a PM)

If you want to be on the team just send me a PM here on GTP with the following...

Tryout Application

PSN ID:
Favorite Car(s):
Favorite Track(s):
Drifting Experience:
Previous Team(s):
Wheel, what kind?:
Mic. what kind?:
How often do you drift on GT5?:
Anything else you would like to add?:

Once you send me a PM I will add you on PSN then you will most likely chill with all of the team, then after a short while we will all decide if you a worthy WSG member.

Members

sLiCk-94 - Leader/Banned from GTP :lol:

Wheel: DFGT
PSN: sLiCk-94
Favorite Track: Tsukuba, Autumn Ring
Favorite Car: Nissan 350 - 370z
Favorite Quote: "Yea Boi"

MegamarcX_84 - That BTR Hype!

Wheel: DFGT
PSN: Megamarcx_84
Favorite Track: Circuito Madrid, Fuji D1, Spa
Favorite Car: Ruf BTR,S14,Chaser
Favorite Quote: "Dammit Riggs, I'm gettin too old for this s***!"

e-murda420 - The undiscovered
-Pic Soon-

Stacked Deck

Stacked Deck consists of anything from Touge drivers to extra drifters.
Stacked Deck:
SolidSnake7735 (Touge Ace)
Redsuns-Majisto
ChiefRocka-818 - (KYOKI-TAKATA)

Media

Slicks YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteSmokeGangDrift

Mega's YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MegamarcX/feed

Keep that rear end swingin'!

Last edited:
Cool...a new one!! Love the vids Ant....get your butt online and gimme some help with the wheel man! Good luck from Team-ummm...Jeff:dopey:

Yo guy, is that cho thread??? haha.. Lets just keep this one professional, and drama free. 👍

ESD
Cool...a new one!! Love the vids Ant....get your butt online and gimme some help with the wheel man! Good luck from Team-ummm...Jeff:dopey:

Ill add you in a few 👍

Good luck with this wsg thread. Hopefully third times the charm even without slick:D

:lol: Believe that

Yo guy, is that cho thread??? haha.. Lets just keep this one professional, and drama free. 👍

Hope so. Get on

Magamarc...Where the hell you at :lol:

Yo sup ant I thought Slicks uncle bob was gunna make one for the team (cause he told me they were really close)

joking aside hope this one doesn't get banned and hope you guys are here to stay

Oh and I might be getting new internet so you guys may finnaly see me in slicks lobbies :) 👍

Yo sup ant I thought Slicks uncle bob was gunna make one for the team (cause he told me they were really close)

joking aside hope this one doesn't get banned and hope you guys are here to stay

Oh and I might be getting new internet so you guys may finnaly see me in slicks lobbies :) 👍

Alright cool 👍

I added you a couple hours ago too :)

After being gone for a week I recorded this over shoulder run right quick :lol:

Latest edit

Last edited:
Nice ant. I see i have to get back on more cuz i been very board with it lately but thats probably because i dont have a wheel.

EDIT: I like that quote you got up there lol.

Hey Ant...been doing long hours this week at work. Can't get online to practice until about 2 or 3 am. Peace.

Mmmm... bless the income tax fairy...WSG, assuming I find a decent price, I'm feeling like my return may be w/ a g25 wheel..stay tuned for details....

Hey nice new thread ant. We gotta drift again soon. Hopefully we can put all of our past experiances behind us. Anyway if you want ill add you and we can drift. I was drifting with slick the other day and we had a good time.

Hey nice new thread ant. We gotta drift again soon. Hopefully we can put all of our past experiances behind us. Anyway if you want ill add you and we can drift. I was drifting with slick the other day and we had a good time.

Iiight I see you.

You're repping WSG well ant, keep up the good work..I think I'm gonna follow suit when I get back and try to compete in more organized comps..it'll give me a chance to perfect another drift machine..I love the Ruf and it isn't going anywhere but price limits keep it from entry into some contests...maybe a sw20 mr2? I haven't seen one w/ wheels changed yet, how's the offset look?

You're repping WSG well ant, keep up the good work..I think I'm gonna follow suit when I get back and try to compete in more organized comps..it'll give me a chance to perfect another drift machine..I love the Ruf and it isn't going anywhere but price limits keep it from entry into some contests...maybe a sw20 mr2? I haven't seen one w/ wheels changed yet, how's the offset look?

Seems that way. Been over a month dam near. Get on :lol:

Back