White Smoke Gang

Hey nice new thread ant. We gotta drift again soon. Hopefully we can put all of our past experiances behind us. Anyway if you want ill add you and we can drift. I was drifting with slick the other day and we had a good time.

Hard to add you when your friends list is full

Oh btw Congratz ant on your 5th place, you did well, I loo forward to see rounds with you in D1GP

Phase 2 complete...just moved into our own place...cable/internet gets installed Wednesday.. you already know

sigh...another thread deleted...am i going to have to start one to keep WSGs threads from getting locked? I'm seriously considering it at this point...mods check my ip now...i don't live near slick (dogfightkingz) at all, i will however take input from him on the thread as he is, you know team leader and all:dunce:

please tell me now, i dont want to exert effort into an OP only to have it deleted/locked/trolled/ etc....

Yours wont be reported or locked. Completely different member and IP location. Just dont let him sign in as you and you will be ok.

by the way Good luck.

El moderator, por favor? Appreciate the sentiment fox but i'd like a mod to confirm if its all the same to you...you know, I don't think pleas of, "but fastfox said...." are gonna give me too much protection...lol

El moderator, por favor? Appreciate the sentiment fox but i'd like a mod to confirm if its all the same to you...you know, I don't think pleas of, "but fastfox said...." are gonna give me too much protection...lol

Megamarx are you german? Weißer Rauch Bande :lol:

Megamarx are you german? Weißer Rauch Bande :lol:

:sly::sly: Nah, African-Amurrican all the way...lol. It was a lil play on words sponsored by the good folks of Google Translator...It derives from our JDM as **** team name, combined w/ my penchant for drifting w/ the wonderful Deustchiness known as the Ruf BTR...plus I work for Audi now so, I've been picking up on some German vernacular here and there...Vorsprung durch Technik, y'all:sly::sly:

p.s. i have no concept of German syntax, would Die Bande von Weißem Rauch be more appropriate?

Last edited:
:sly::sly: Nah, African-Amurrican all the way...lol. It was a lil play on words sponsored by the good folks of Google Translator...It derives from our JDM as **** team name, combined w/ my penchant for drifting w/ the wonderful Deustchiness known as the Ruf BTR...plus I work for Audi now so, I've picking up on some German vernacular here and there...Vorsprung durch Technik, y'all:sly::sly:

p.s. i have no concept of German syntax, would Die Bande von Weißem Rauch be more appropriate?

Haha :D:tup:
No Weißer Rauch Bande sounds pretty good :sly:

Back