Who are yourMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bollocks#999
  • 39 comments
  • 1,823 views
Messages
3,834
Messages
GTBN_Bollocks
Messages
Whats an X box?
favourite guitarists?

mine in no particular order

Slash, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen (not sure if i spelt his fist name correctly), John Petrucci, Jimi Hendrix, Richie Sambora (this guy is brilliant live) Eric Clapton, Eddie van Halen

thats about it for the time being guys
cheers
 
I like Monte Montgomery, Doyle Dykes, SRV, Richi Sambora, Jimmy Olander, B.B. King, and ME.:D
Of course, that last dude can't even carry the others cases. But my wife thinks he's pretty good.
 
Dimebag Darrell, Van Halen, Adam Jones, Noodles, Jerry Cantrell, Munky and Dino Cazares.
 
Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Tommy Iommi, George Harrison.

In no particular order.
 
Jimi Hendrix, James Hetfield, Eddie Van Halen,and I'm sure there are others but I don't feel like thinking
 
Dave Gilmour, Brian May
 
Dave Gilmour, Ed O'Brien (Radiohead), Jim Moginie and Martin Rotsey (Midnight Oil).
 
Jimmi Hendrix for leads and Alex Lifeson (winner of most underrated award) for lead and rythym. People tend to ignore how important rythym guitar is, and how hard it is to be great at it.
 
Kurt Cobain, Steve Vai, Joe Saturani, Zack Wylde, Yngwie Malmnsteem(sp?), Kerry King, Eddie Van Halen, and more that I can't think of.
 
I'll say John Denver.
He's the writer of this song below (my signature!).
 
Pretty much all that has been mentioned ..They are all great Guitarist's in their own right
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
and who could forget the immortal Angus Young? :D


could almost be Angus Old now though ;) :lol:
 
Jimi Hendrix, Carlos Santana (how has he not been mentioned yet?), Me (how has he not been mentioned yet?)
 
How could we have forgotten Ace Frehley?
 
Personly.
Slash, Noel Gallagher, Steve Jones(sex pistols), Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain.
 
Kickass, someone said Steve Jones.....I love the Sex Pistols but I have about as much talent as that guy. No offense.
 
good point, I like punk and more raw sounding music over super professional polished stuff.
 
I just CANT believe it.
I really CANT BELIEVE that NO ONE mentioned Jimmy Page. what kind of people you are, dammit????
 
Originally posted by Cano
I just CANT believe it.
I really CANT BELIEVE that NO ONE mentioned Jimmy Page. what kind of people you are, dammit????

Who's Jimmy Page?

My favorite guitarist are:
Tom Araya, and Kerry King from Slayer
Mick from Slipknot.
KK Downing from Judas Priest
:banghead: Can't remember the guitaris from the band Iron Maiden.
 
Originally posted by gtavcfan
Who's Jimmy Page?

My favorite guitarist are:
Tom Araya, and Kerry King from Slayer
Mick from Slipknot.
KK Downing from Judas Priest
:banghead: Can't remember the guitaris from the band Iron Maiden.

The first line of your post is absolutely hilarious. But each successive line is more funny than the last.

Congratulations.
 
Originally posted by gtavcfan
Who's Jimmy Page?
Wow, and I thought I didn't know anything about music.
 
I can't believe only 1 other person mentioned Carlos Santana...have you guys even heard his stuff? His new stuff is good, but some of his older music made my jaw hit the ground... - Live At Fillmore '69 (i think), Marathon, Moonflower, etc

in no particular order, i'd like to mention Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and the guitarist in Rage Against The Machine.
 
I like Monte Montgomery, Doyle Dykes, SRV, Richi Sambora, Jimmy Olander, B.B. King, and ME

Gil, I'm glad you mentioned Monte Montgomery, he's a bad*ss.
 
Clapton is god!
Hendrix is great...and randy rhodes...he was good, too bad he died at such a young age...
 
Originally posted by gtavcfan
Who's Jimmy Page?

My favorite guitarist are:
Tom Araya, and Kerry King from Slayer
Mick from Slipknot.
KK Downing from Judas Priest
:banghead: Can't remember the guitaris from the band Iron Maiden.
Why do you keep restarting year old threads that are close to the current date?
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Kirk Hammett.

I can't believe you missed out Adam Thomas Jones! :grumpy:

You = bad!

Me favourite guitarists (in no order) :

Tom Morello
Kirk Hammett
Adam Jones
Carlos Santana
Jimi Hendrix
 
Back