Who are yourMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bollocks#999
  • 39 comments
  • 1,823 views
Yngwie J Malmsteen, Joe Satriani, Gary Moore, Michael Weikath, Angus, Dan Hawkins ( :D ) and many many more.
 
Originally posted by Cano
I just CANT believe it.
I really CANT BELIEVE that NO ONE mentioned Jimmy Page. what kind of people you are, dammit????

i was thinking the same thing as i was reading this thread but then you posted it lol

anyways...my favourite guitarists are jimmy page and hendrix
 
In no order...


Adam Jones
Hendrix
Jimmy Page
Stevie Ray Vaughn
The guitarist from H.I.M (Im trying to think who it is...)
Kirk Hammet/James Hetfield
Eric Clapton
Santana
B.B. King
Joe Satriani
 
Dave Mustaine
Kerry King/Jeff Hanneman
Ray Burns
Marty Friedman
Bill Steer (ND & Carcass)
Scott Ian
Dave Murray/Ade Smith
Mille Petroza


there is much more than that...all of these guys play rhythm and lead....
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Why do you keep restarting year old threads that are close to the current date?
No one has said anything about not posting in them, and some old threads have interesting topics
 
Jimmy Page
Jimi Hendrix
Eric Clapton
Justin King (even though I've only heard a few of his songs)
Rivers Cuomo (he's not the best but I just like Weezer lol :D)
 
I gotta agree with Milefile, Alex Lifeson is VERY underrated. He would be one of my all time favourites.

Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen, Angus Young, Carlos Santana, and Duane Allman (Why hasn't he been mentioned yet?) are all great guitarists in my books.

And since nobody else will fill in gtavcfan on who Jimmy Page is, he is the lead guitarist of Led Zeppelin, and the greatest and most influential guitarist of all time only behind Jimi Hendrix. My advice is to go out and buy a Led Zeppelin CD. Now.
 
You guys are gonna kill me, but I'm gonna have to add John Mayer. Yes, many of his songs are poppy and trendy, but when he goes live, his guitar playing is phenominal.








































Let the flaming begin. ;)
 
Mine are Dino Cazares, Byron Stroud, Kerry King, and Christian Olde Wolbers.
 
David Wilcox, and Jeff Healey own.
 
Back