Who can trade now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 7 comments
  • 557 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
Drex81
I Have all jgtc cars.
I have red camaro LM racecar 0.0 miles
I have all dtm cars
I have all LM cars
I have r89c
Trade open now tell me what u got.
I'll take a x2010 or sarthe car
 
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05
BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car ‘98
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ‘05 #17 (Red Side Mirrors)
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ‘01

Got any of those in 0 miles?
 
Just the 01 camaro lm race car in red (only from 1000 ticket)
 
Do you have an autobacs arta garaiya jgtc 03? Check out my garage, I can trade now.
 
Yes I have it with some miles on it. How do I see ur cars?
 
I'll take your Red Camaro LM right now, for any X1 or Sathe Car you like.
 
Back