Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,979 Bratvegas May 5, 2026 #961 Is Tornado on any other social media platforms? I do miss his contributions. The OCE was one thing but CIG just isn't the same.
Is Tornado on any other social media platforms? I do miss his contributions. The OCE was one thing but CIG just isn't the same.
GranTurNismo Messages 3,993 Newark, New Jersey May 5, 2026 #962 Liquid Is Tornado on any other social media platforms? I do miss his contributions. The OCE was one thing but CIG just isn't the same. Click to expand... I was investigating this, does not appear to be the case other than an old and inactive YouTube channel.
Liquid Is Tornado on any other social media platforms? I do miss his contributions. The OCE was one thing but CIG just isn't the same. Click to expand... I was investigating this, does not appear to be the case other than an old and inactive YouTube channel.
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,979 Bratvegas Jul 26, 2026 #963 Another casualty from last year's "event": @Imari
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Thursday at 5:40 PM #964 Not seen @W3H5 around for a while. I'd have guessed at school summer holidays or a bike trip maybe, but as he's a teacher you'd have thought the new term would had already started and he'd be back teaching again.
Not seen @W3H5 around for a while. I'd have guessed at school summer holidays or a bike trip maybe, but as he's a teacher you'd have thought the new term would had already started and he'd be back teaching again.