TC 99
CN 90
CC 77
PC 85
SA 76
RC 20
CP 0

My high is 8955

I have entered 7 competition server events. 1 first place, 4 thirds, and a sixth. Two were 1 hour events and the remainder were 45s. Many of the races had less than 7 racers to start. The 2 one hour races had bigger fields. I DNFd one and finished 6th in the other. I have 0 CP points

How do you earn CP!

Last edited:
I have a litle over 9K points, but I have not unlocked the gold driver trophy.

There is some delay before it unlock, I dont know what exactly it is but it was the same when i reached Silver, it dident unlock before after I keept driven on, then after a while it unlocked.

I dont know about CP sorry. I am holding off doing CP races until I have platinium to not risk ruin the other stats, before I have Platinium.

Currently I am at

TC 99
CN 90
CC 77
PC 85
SA 76
RC 20
CP 0

My high is 8955

I have entered 7 competition server events. 1 first place, 4 thirds, and a sixth. Two were 1 hour events and the remainder were 45s. Many of the races had less than 7 racers to start. The 2 one hour races had bigger fields. I DNFd one and finished 6th in the other. I have 0 CP points

How do you earn CP!
Bugged, waiting for update

I'm currently on 9,562 - I have been as high as 9,606, but my CN and SA have slipped a bit as I've been trying to learn some of the tracks I don't know as well.

TC 99
CN 95
CC 95
PC 88
SA 71
RC 99

Currently I am at

TC 99
CN 90
CC 77
PC 85
SA 76
RC 20
CP 0

My high is 8955

How do you earn CP!
As soon as your RC hits 50 it will unlock the CP points, until then racing on the comp server is pointless. I found the best way to raise RC is to set up a single player race, RC is very difficult to gain in multiplayer lobbies.

As soon as your RC hits 50 it will unlock the CP points, until then racing on the comp server is pointless. I found the best way to raise RC is to set up a single player race, RC is very difficult to gain in multiplayer lobbies.

That's the answer I was looking for. Thank you so much.

So, who has earned any CP points on PS4 and what are they? I suspect ratings are still bugged. My RC is 50+ but I can't see any Competition servers to test it out myself

I was hoping others would post all their stats so I could see who had CP. The thread hasn't gone the way I hoped.

I do not know of anyone with any CP

I did a bunch of competition server races and never earned any points.

I’m sure the car control rating is bugger too. Either that or I’m just overdriving every single car apart from the 720S... Been putting in blistering times (for me) with the Porsche, dancing it around the tracks and my CC rating went all the way down to 61! 2 laps in practice with the 720S at Silverstone and it shot up 11 points! I’m doing my best to ignore these ratings but it’s difficult not to.

I’m sure the car control rating is bugger too. Either that or I’m just overdriving every single car apart from the 720S... Been putting in blistering times (for me) with the Porsche, dancing it around the tracks and my CC rating went all the way down to 61! 2 laps in practice with the 720S at Silverstone and it shot up 11 points! I’m doing my best to ignore these ratings but it’s difficult not to.
Put the cc rating on in the options and you can see why you're losing points. I dropped a bit in the hotlap / hotstint special events from pushing too hard

Put the cc rating on in the options and you can see why you're losing points. I dropped a bit in the hotlap / hotstint special events from pushing too hard

Thanks. Trouble is, I’m trying to do the opposite and not let the rating system affect my enjoyment of the game. I find the 720S to be quite boring to drive, certainly compared to the Porsche. So really, I’m not going to change my driving style because the game dictates that I’m overdriving etc. I mean, I’m winning races and getting good times (for me).

Now I’ve got platinum driver status and 1% I’m just enjoying the game and not taking any notice of any rating other than safety.

Congrats. well done :-)

What was your final ranking stats in each category ?

And do you remember how long time it took after you reached 9500 points before it unlocked ?

Congrats. well done :-)

What was your final ranking stats in each category ?

And do you remember how long time it took after you reached 9500 points before it unlocked ?

Roughly...

TC 99
CN 95
CC 95
PC 88
SA 71
RC 99

That was 9562 pts... I’ve been as high as 96xx when chasing the 1% trophy... running endless 30m quick races or hotlapping at Zandvoort.

I’m not sure when I clicked over the platinum... I think it was during a couple of back to back quick races.

Once you’ve got to platinum looks like it stays even if you drop below 9500... I’m only 9280 or so now and still platinum.

An update on points progression for those that are working to improve their ratings...

I've been running some combinations I don't know so well over the weekend and my rating had declined to low 92XX.

TC 99
CN 80
CC 80
PC 88
SA 71
RC 99

I've just run 2 on-line races at Zandvoort in the Ferrari, a combination I know very well (around 2,000km of quick races against the AI). In the 1st race I didn't qualify, started at the back, drove sensibly (not an easy track to overtake on, so drove within the limits to protect SA), my CC improved 8 points, and my CN improved by 2 points. In the 2nd race I qualified on pole, lead the whole race comfortably, and every lap was within 0.5 of my 3rd lap. I picked up 3 CC points, 1 CN point in qualifying, and a further 13 CN points in the race. I also picked up 2 SA points in the 2 races.

My rating is now 9,523... so c.300 up after only 2 on-line races.

TC 99
CN 96
CC 91
PC 88
SA 73
RC 99

Relatively easy to quickly increase rating points if you find a combination you know well and are reasonably good at.

Interestingly, my RC has never dropped below 99, and the RC page shows it continuing to increase above the top of the chart. I'm not sure if this is bugged, and should start at 50 (like the other ratings), and then change over time as you run races. If I transpose the amount the bars extend over the top of the chart, my RC would be about 65.

I was hoping others would post all their stats so I could see who had CP. The thread hasn't gone the way I hoped.

I do not know of anyone with any CP

I did a bunch of competition server races and never earned any points.

Maybe change the title to

"Post your Driver rating stats"

I got over the 9000 mark thanks to a glitch:

I was doing the Career mode endurance round at Silverstone. I has saved my race about half way through. When I resumed my Car Control shot up to 100, and was stuck there for a couple days. It is now starting to slowly come down. It was the one stat I was struggling with so I'm not mad about this glitch :lol:.

Full Stats:

Total 9,141
TR: 99
CN: 87 (should be higher)
CC: 95
PC: 75
SA: 76
RC: 73

They aren't very generous with the PC points... just got rank 23 in the Audi hot stint at wet Brands and all it gave me was PC88.

My rating went down... I'd already got PC88 for the Spa event and my CC and CN fell after running multiple attempts to find the right tune and pace :lol:

Back to 9,407.

They aren't very generous with the PC points... just got rank 23 in the Audi hot stint at wet Brands and all it gave me was PC88.

My rating went down... I'd already got PC88 for the Spa event and my CC and CN fell after running multiple attempts to find the right tune and pace :lol:

Back to 9,407.

Does it let you keep you Platinum Driver Rating?

As far as I can tell, once you have a rating you don't go back... I've been as low as 9,300 and not lost my Platinum status.

I turn off the rating system when I'm practicing, trying to learn a circuit or working on a tune.

As far as I can tell, once you have a rating you don't go back... I've been as low as 9,300 and not lost my Platinum status.

I turn off the rating system when I'm practicing, trying to learn a circuit or working on a tune.

Well that is one good thing then.

I am at a bit of a loss now with the game. The career is broken and I have achieved all the trophies I can so I am tempted to do some online races and we all know what that means ;-) ;-) Hence I am expecting my safety rating to plummet :-(

Well that is one good thing then.

I am at a bit of a loss now with the game. The career is broken and I have achieved all the trophies I can so I am tempted to do some online races and we all know what that means ;-) ;-) Hence I am expecting my safety rating to plummet :-(
Online has been really good as of late. I’m on the west coast, so as long as I race a bit earlier in the day, I have no problem finding a 20 person high SA room. Racing has been really clean for the most part, been able to hold my SA over 90 the last few days racing only online.

I’ve had mixed feelings Experiences on line.

Some decent races, and some absolute crash fests... the worst being a race at Kylami in a thunder storm... 1st 4 cars all being very respectful of braking distances, space and zero grip levels in turn one, only for the pack to just pile in as though it was bone dry conditions.

I’d avoid the free for all servers. The private ones seem the best quality of driving to me.

I reached 9000 last night but have not driven enough to attain Platinum status so far. Tomorrow evening should hopefully see that happen.

My SA is only 59 as I had a rough time early on and acquired huge BWP. SA is slowly increasing.

PS_Messages_20200803_231054.jpg

Back