Who has to wait until Xmas to get their copy of GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dready1984
  • 30 comments
  • 1,947 views
Messages
154
England
Southampton
Messages
Dready1984
As the title says, do you have to wait for your copy of GT6?

My girlfriend said yesterday with a smile on her face, 'Oh I walked past Game yesterday and it was so busy in there with that new racing game you like coming out'. I'm dying to play it! Im 99% sure she preordered the anniversary edition for me. Its all ive been going on about for the last 5 or 6 months!!!

Guess i'll have to wait and see if Santa thinks i've been good this year!
 
Haha yep! It'll be worth the wait though
 
Yeah... this was taken after my gf bought me GT6, she will give me back at christmas eve :nervous:
 

Attachments

  • Foto0149.jpg
    Foto0149.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 7
Yo!!
Ill take it only 25 Dec.
 
It's so frustrating, but at he same time i'm happy that others are enjoying the game
 
yeah my sister is nice enough to get mine for me she just has to pay it of the 15th ann edition costs $115 here in AUS
 
I have to wait. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
 
I decided to not buy GT6 yet. I got so bored with GT5 that i haven't played it since early in the year. Also the engine sound is a real big put off for me so i've decided to wait & see what everyone here thinks of the game before buying it. I will get it eventually. Most probably as a christmas present.
 
Yeah Im waiting! :) But I don't know for sure that Im getting it, will have to wait & see. Then if no one gets it for me, I'll decide if Im going to get it myself or not. At this stage Mt Panorama is probably going to be reason enough alone to buy it.
 
I have to get a new ps3 and GT6 at Panama which will cost me about $370, It's still way cheaper than here in Costa Rica, where it's around $680 - $700. Probably getting GTA 5 as well.
 
PS4 is keeping me entertained so I chose to wait for Christmas. There is some regret I admit but the Anniversary Edition will be a great present.

I must go to ogle some more photos of the Audi R18 TDI.
 
My wonderful wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her GT6. She was nice enough to let me order the anniversary edition myself. I can't play it until Christmas but she said I can download all the updates when it arrives and be teased. Now how thoughtful is that..
 
Waiting till Christmas as I'm to busy playing with the ps4 and I have no money as well right now.
 
Will probably be a Christmas present for me, I did have it on on pre-order but cancelled that when the early release and the disappointment that followed happened but it is still on the list so to speak.
 
yep $115 for the Ann edition :(

Wow. $115 in AU...While it is 65 in Brazil (where I live).
Strange. Brazil is the land of the 1.700-dolar PS4, it should be 115 $ here and 65 $ in AU.
What a strange world huh...
 
I pre-ordered it but will probably have to wait till christmas.....Cause GAME is F:censored:ING USELESS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::yuck::irked::grumpy::indiff::sick::crazy::banghead:
 
Me.... My wife is going to give me my GT6 for christmas...
 
I don't think I'm gonna get GT6 at time soon, cause I'm still playing GT5. And besides, I don't have internet to get the update
 
I pre-ordered it but will probably have to wait till christmas.....Cause GAME is F:censored:ING USELESS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::yuck::irked::grumpy::indiff::sick::crazy::banghead:
You're not alone. I placed my preorder from last week Wednesday with express delivery with guaranteed delivery on day of release but after the 2nd day of waiting Amazon has failed to fulfill their promises.
 
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon, but it's my Christmas present so I'll have to wait till Christmas. A friend got his on saturday so I popped round his house and had a quick go round Brands Hatch in a Renault Clio - makes me even more tempted to have a sneaky go before I hand the box over to my wife for wrapping!
 
Ha ha suckers :lol:, just kidding. At least bugs and glitches should [hopefully] be ironed out by the time you guys get on!
 
I pre-ordered from gamestop. Told my wife it was a Christmas present to myself. Well she got to the mail before me the other day. Asked her if the game came and and she said no with a smirk on her face. I look under the tree and there is a a newly wrapped present in the shape of a ps3 game under the tree. :banghead:
 
Christmas can be cruel.
 
Back