Who here can do calculus?

• Thread starter Manly
  • 21 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ManlyMisfit
Even though the majority here can't, What does SS7 equal in the equation when P=1?

SS7 = 2rπ

This is GT5 related?

SS7 = lotsa credits :D

Your correct, although P actually is dependent on R, the number of racers in the room. So P(1) ranges from 1mill-4mill

How ironic is it that the guy with a GT-R avatar is the first one to post the correct answer?

Your poster 2 out of 2. One person understands, one does not. That is a 1/2 ratio of people who understand simple calc. Making my "Majority [of you] here can't [do calc] statement correct.

Meaning it is no longer a theory, and is now a law.

There's not even a P in the equation. Did you mean pie?

P = position

Pi is already in the equation, right after the 2r

Even though the majority here can't, What does SS7 equal in the equation when P=1?

SS7 = 2rπ

LOL, not even calculus..... are you drunk?

P isnt even in the 'equation'. SS7 or 7S^2 (written mathematically) would be an arbitrary constant, since it could be anything. Where does 2*Pi*R come from (ur ass?).

Source: I am awesome (in general, but at maths too...)

PS: Nice try though.

LOL, not even calculus..... are you drunk?

P isnt even in the 'equation'. SS7 or 7S^2 (written mathematically) would be an arbitrary constant, since it could be anything. Where does 2*Pi*R come from (ur ass?).

Source: I am awesome (in general, but at maths too...)

PS: Nice try though.

:rolleyes:
I think he was being philosophical, no harm done me thinks.

sme101 has not made any friends yet
💡

Last edited:

Even better. 👍

Excuse my lazy american ways 👎

By taking 5 seconds to read your signature i would have been able to avoid looking like a fool.

But now after looking like a fool i can see your from london, which is another 👍 for the very pretty accent.

So 👍 + 👍 = 👍👍

I'm not sure 'manly' understands calculus.

I don't know about manly, but I sure as 🤬 don't know what calculus is!:lol:

I made the huge mistake of taking Grade 12 calculus... I (barely) passed - it was the worst course EVER!!!

Another equation:

50 + The Oprah Magazine + 299,792,458 m/s + Kelvin + Euler's number + Re =

lockp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back