Who here can do calculus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manly
  • 21 comments
  • 1,308 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
27
Messages
ManlyMisfit
Even though the majority here can't, What does SS7 equal in the equation when P=1?

SS7 = 2rπ
 
This is GT5 related?

SS7 = lotsa credits :D
 
Manly
Even though the majority here can't, What does SS7 equal in the equation when P=1?

SS7 = 2r?

What?
 
There's not even a P in the equation. Did you mean pie?
 
This is GT5 related?

SS7 = lotsa credits :D

Your correct, although P actually is dependent on R, the number of racers in the room. So P(1) ranges from 1mill-4mill

How ironic is it that the guy with a GT-R avatar is the first one to post the correct answer?


Your poster 2 out of 2. One person understands, one does not. That is a 1/2 ratio of people who understand simple calc. Making my "Majority [of you] here can't [do calc] statement correct.

Meaning it is no longer a theory, and is now a law.

There's not even a P in the equation. Did you mean pie?

P = position

Pi is already in the equation, right after the 2r
 
Even though the majority here can't, What does SS7 equal in the equation when P=1?

SS7 = 2rπ

Special Stage 7 = 2 r pi = circle (spinning through end of lap markers) ?
 
Edit: delete this I completely misread.
 
Even though the majority here can't, What does SS7 equal in the equation when P=1?

SS7 = 2rπ

LOL, not even calculus..... are you drunk?

P isnt even in the 'equation'. SS7 or 7S^2 (written mathematically) would be an arbitrary constant, since it could be anything. Where does 2*Pi*R come from (ur ass?).

Source: I am awesome (in general, but at maths too...)

PS: Nice try though.
 
LOL, not even calculus..... are you drunk?

P isnt even in the 'equation'. SS7 or 7S^2 (written mathematically) would be an arbitrary constant, since it could be anything. Where does 2*Pi*R come from (ur ass?).

Source: I am awesome (in general, but at maths too...)

PS: Nice try though.

:rolleyes:
I think he was being philosophical, no harm done me thinks.

sme101 has not made any friends yet
💡
 
Last edited:

Even better. 👍

Excuse my lazy american ways 👎

By taking 5 seconds to read your signature i would have been able to avoid looking like a fool.

But now after looking like a fool i can see your from london, which is another 👍 for the very pretty accent.

So 👍 + 👍 = 👍👍
 
I think he meant to imply that SS7 is the double integral of 7.
 
Sorry guys I'm an English major so I'll probably never get x million credits...
 
Yeah.... letters go in words, nothing to do with maths :)
 
I'm not sure 'manly' understands calculus.
 
I'm not sure 'manly' understands calculus.

I don't know about manly, but I sure as 🤬 don't know what calculus is!:lol:

I made the huge mistake of taking Grade 12 calculus... I (barely) passed - it was the worst course EVER!!!
 
calculus is easy
algebra is hard
as was per demonstrated
 
I can probably do some differentiation but no integration now...I'm now a Sociology student.
 
Another equation:

50 + The Oprah Magazine + 299,792,458 m/s + Kelvin + Euler's number + Re =

lockp.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back