Who is your favorite Actor/Actress?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 38 comments
  • 1,331 views
Messages
820
Who is? Explain why?
I really like Russel Crowe and Martin Lawrence.

Russel Crowe did an awesome job in A Beautiful Mind and Gladiator.

Martin Lawrence i though did really well in Bad Boys, he is also very, very funny. :)
 
My favuritee Actor is Jenny Wright !
She is so crazy and iteresting in the film Near Dark and Pink Floyd's The Wall.

That she is , in the movie Near Dark.
 

Attachments

  • jenny-wrigth.jpg
    jenny-wrigth.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 104
either robert de niro or tom hanks.

robert de niro can be typecast as a funny but serious person (analyse this) or a hard arse (heat). great actor.

funniest would have to be chris rock or chris tucker. both funny as hell.
 
I personally don't really like Chris Tucker, he tries to be like Chris Rock toooo much. But Chris Rock is very very very funny.
 
Rober DeNiro, and Infallible-Luck of the Irish :lol:
 
Jennifer Garner cause she's hot :drool:

And Billy Connely because he was so damn funny in The Man Who Sued God.
 
I'm a bit of a Pacino fan myself , though i also like Robert Deniro and Denzel Washington, as far as funny men are concered Eddie Murphy, Jim Carey and Robin Williams :)

Oh and Billy connelly is the best stand up by far i wouldn't rate his acting skills just his funnyness :D
 
Jenna Jameson

Pacino
 
Angelina Jolie - Because I saw her in the movie Gia and was hooked! :drool:

Adam Sandler - I like comedy and he is funny as hell. :)
 
Originally posted by DeliveratorTitan
Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, they're both comical for me!
Jackie Chan kicks some serious a$$, and Chris Tucker is funny as hell, good combination.;)
 
Well for an actor it would be:
Samual L Jackson

For actress:
Haily Berry
 
Originally posted by streetracer780
Well for an actor it would be:
Samual L Jackson

For actress:
Haily Berry
Hally(sp) Berry was great in Swordfish.:eek:;)
 
Yes she was. I really liked that movie
 
Yup I agree she is very hot
 
Jessica Alba (hothothot)
Russel Crowe
Dave Chapelle
 
Hey Vent you know my favorite, SELMA!!! and I say Vin Diesle for actor.
 
Originally posted by Zero
Jenna Jameson

Pacino

Zero, Jenna Jameson is your favorite actress also! :D

Most favorite actor, Ron Jeremy? He's the BEST! :lol:
I really like his new infomercial! :D
 
Well, I'd explain further, but it's got nasty words in it.

D=D**K
S=Sucking
L=Lips

You get what I mean? :lol:
 
Back