Who likes reality TV?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snoutromper
  • 36 comments
  • 1,700 views
No thanks, I need the remaining brain cells to function. :dopey:
 
Reality TV is painfull to watch, though to be honest my TV only really goes on for movies and sport and maybe an hour or two a week of PS3 or XB360. But I never sit infront of the TV and watch for the sake of watching, I find most TV shows are really badly made, most "comedies" are either trying too hard they are stupid instead of funny. I watch a few documentaries from time to time, I like programs on sharks that sort of thing. Reality TV is a big no for me though.
 
'reality TV' is this the kind of show where people go out and get a job, go down the pub afters? No wait this is reality TV, where people do things that you don't do in reality.

Television for idiots.
 
I used to watch the Real World alot, i watch The Ultimate Fighter, and Contender Asia. both are pretty good shows. :) I also watched big brother a bit while i was in Ghana, but i always feel like i am wasting my time when watching shows like that... if only i could get payed to...
 
I'm gonna stop watching tv altogether pretty soon...
 
Back