Who wants a 725,000 credits car for Christmas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter helgso
  • 20 comments
  • 765 views
Thanks for the tip. Want it sent to "tombrooks97"?
 
Yes mate, I won't be on until this evening though. 👍
 
Yes mate, I won't be on until this evening though. 👍

I'll be waiting for you friendship confirmation so I can send you the vehicle. Enjoy!
 
I'll be waiting for you friendship confirmation so I can send you the vehicle. Enjoy!

Thanks mate, I hope you had a Good Christmas! 👍
 
I can receive it now :p
 
There's plenty in the ncd for you Carl.;)
 
I know but only got 925k
 
Then grind like the rest of us? c'mon sir if you can't be bothered racing then bob will do it for you as he apparently has no emotions.;)
 
Then grind like the rest of us? c'mon sir if you can't be bothered racing then bob will do it for you as he apparently has no emotions.;)

If they could make a option to do B-Spec while online I would apreciate :grumpy:
 
Fair enough.👍 I didn't know you were living it up online.:dopey:
 
Whenever I spend money I make it back so I'm always at the limiter.
 
Rob192005
Whenever I spend money I make it back so I'm always at the limiter.

Yeah me too, But they have deleted the best money making race:(
 
I usually string 5 bob races together and turn over ucd's.
 
Rob192005
I usually string 5 bob races together and turn over ucd's.

You mean Remote racing or just B-spec.
 
Back