Who wants a ford gt40 racecar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrEnT_13_
  • 11 comments
  • 666 views
Messages
67
Messages
TrEnT_13_
just give me some offers. i consider everyone guys. (: thanks
 
I'll trade for a full tuned and aerokitted SLR and a tuned lamborgni giardo ( sorry if its Spelt wrong)
 
I'll trade for a full tuned and aerokitted SLR and a tuned lamborgni giardo ( sorry if its Spelt wrong)

......................if i dont get any offers within the hour well do it. (:
 
Lexus IS F Racing Concept partially tuned in lamborghini orange?
 
I'll trade for a full tuned and aerokitted SLR and a tuned lamborgni giardo ( sorry if its Spelt wrong)

Ok. i guess you win. i see nothing else that appealing lol. So add me. you send your first car. The SLR then ill send My GT40 and tomorrow you can send the lambo (:
 
Sorry mate, got nothing else I want to part with, no worries.

i should have another one pretty soon. so ill message you when i do. and we'll see what we can do then
 
Ok. i guess you win. i see nothing else that appealing lol. So add me. you send your first car. The SLR then ill send My GT40 and tomorrow you can send the lambo (:

umm... send your cars too TrEnT_13_ the racecar will come from a different account
 
i should have another one pretty soon. so ill message you when i do. and we'll see what we can do then


OK cool, I just don't like doing 2 for 1's, especially if it's a birthday car lol
 
Muira Prototype (15 mill) for it
 
Back