Who Wants a Free Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schwartz
  • 66 comments
  • 3,385 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maullz_Leonhart
Can I get Ticket Level 23 :)
I Miss that one...

Got it
 
I would like any rare car or paint. lol ..
Thanks!
 
Got either a lvl 24 or '70 ticket?
 
Hey there! Do you have this, just in case....???

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=1

It's not the premium version, the shelby cobra, but the standard one... the AC :D otherwise a 66 or 67 ticket?? Let me know, if you can i'll send you FR immediatly :)
 
I would like a FT-86 Concept II in orange. Do you have that?
Thanks!
 
Would appreciate any tickets except lvl15 and 23.
 
I would really love the '09 Audi R8 LMS Race Car

I_am_3S00W (three S zero zero W)

MOOSE upsidedown
 
Hello, thanks for the offer.

I would love a lvl 23 ticket.

Thanks!
 
3S00W
I would really love the '09 Audi R8 LMS Race Car

I_am_3S00W (three S zero zero W)

MOOSE upsidedown

You can't send those
 
could i get a HPA motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT?
 
I would appreciate the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (if it is possible to send)
 
I'm not going to accept anymore requests until I get the cars out to the list of people on the OP. If you have asked for a car as of now, check to make sure your name is on the list.
 
I would really love the '09 Audi R8 LMS Race Car

As would a lot of us here, but it's not tradeable. as shown in this thread, which is stickied in this forum. 👍

Off topic, what happened to Carl??
 
Thanks for the ticket! 👍
 
As would a lot of us here, but it's not tradeable. as shown in this thread, which is stickied in this forum. 👍

Off topic, what happened to Carl??

He was banned for making too many posts.
 
He was banned for making too many posts.

If that true I should be OK, but I'm not so sure about you :lol:

Banned for making too many "useless posts" as deemed by the moderators.

OOhhh then I better shut up :(

He was a double diamond, wouldn't moderators warn him first?

If so he should have listened.

A lesson for us all :)
 
Last edited:
If that true I should be OK, but I'm not so sure about you :lol:

Banned for making too many "useless posts" as deemed by the moderators.
 
Blitz24
Banned for making too many "useless posts" as deemed by the moderators.

He's actually been quite mean to me :( And I only got GTP about a week ago :(
 
Schwartz38
I was just wondering... Does anyone want a free car? I have some high level tickets, a few 0/0/0 cars, some matte paint. Is anyone interested? Its my new years resolution to not the stingy, condescending, ungrateful :censored:hole which I currently am.

What you must do to be eligible for a free item(s):
1: Specify Item you want in a post
2: Send Schwartz38 a friend request on PSN.
3: Send me a another message on PSN telling me the item(s) you want and telling me your name on GTPlanet.

Hey sorry but I cant do 1,2 or 3 right now but I will tomorrow :) I'm just letting you know that I want a free car :) by the way I will edit this post tomorrow saying what car I would like. And obviously step 2 and 3 tomorrow too :) cheers
 
Banned for making too many "useless posts" as deemed by the moderators.

Almost 2000 chatting post in month is prety mutch I think so :lol:
Well maybe he learns something..maybe use messenger for chatting next time:lol:
 
I want either Silver/Gold Chrome paints OR RUF BTR YellowBird 0/0/0 :D

EDIT: FR Sent :)
EDIT2: Separate message sent. :)
EDIT3: Thanks man, got the Chrome paints! :)
 
Last edited:
would you happen to have a chevrolet chevelle ss '70?
 
Hi, just wondering how this is going and update my list of needed cars, as is gets completed over time :)

Fiat500 L '69

HondaS2000 Type V (EU) '00

InfinitiFX45 Concept '02

MazdaMazdaspeed Atenza '05

Mitsubishi3000GT MR (J) '95

Nismo400R '96

NismoGT-R LM Road Going Version '95

SpoonFIT Race Car '03

Looking forward to your surprise donation :) 👍
 
Do you have any RUF's like an 86 btr? Or the genkie hks s15?
 
U got a 440 cuda
 
Do you have a 0/0 Honda CR-X SiR '90 in Blade Silver? It's a big ask. :lol:
 
I've really been wanting a 71' dodge charger super bee if you have please contact immediately I've also sent you a friend request on PSN
 
you still giving cars away?:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back