who works with us on a new GT website

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sspeed
  • 8 comments
  • 861 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
👎

Very original thread to start at THE Gran Turismo site... Clever...
 
Flerbizky
👎

Very original thread to start at THE Gran Turismo site... Clever...

Just out of couriosity, what make this web site the site for all things GT related..considering this site 'really' doesn't just cater to the GT brand name?

TIA
 
SimRaceDriver
Just out of couriosity, what make this web site the site for all things GT related..
Will - "Because I'm here" do ?...

If not, then stay a while, I'm sure you'll end up agreeing...
 
Flerbizky
If not, then stay a while, I'm sure you'll end up agreeing...

I hope so because my 'first impression' of this website wasn't nothing that really grabbed my attention and made me want to bookmark it, like I do with those sites I come across and like.
 
SimRaceDriver
I hope so because my 'first impression' of this website wasn't nothing that really grabbed my attention and made me want to bookmark it, like I do with those sites I come across and like.

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Well, I want to add in on my impression since the beginning until now of how I felt about this site. Like someone said, you should stay longer and wait. The site may be slow a bit because GT4 haven't been release yet, but when it does....get ready for a storm of post! :O 👍 What is really great about this site that seperates it from the other GT sites/forums is the level of "control." An example of how this site could put others to shame is Gamefaqs....Now Gamefaqs have a board for everygame, but lets target the GT1-GT4 threads. I used to be there until I had enough of it. Too much arguments, threats, harrassments and racism will be there and there is not enough discipline on it.

What is also fun about this board is the number of members that are here nearly everyday. This would contribute to ALMOST a post on any thread ever made! 👍 Ask a question, get an answer! :tup:O

And the last thing I have to suggest about this site is the wonderful information that everyone can find, bring it here and share it. I bet that this is the best Gran Turismo site in EVERY category compared to others. Why? Compare the organization, number of wonderful people, wonderful moderators, the love for cars, the love for Gran Turismo and the great level of intelligence and maturity of this site to other GT site. I promise you would not find any GT site as close as this! :O
 
Whether or not you consider this site as THE Gran Turismo site, unless you're doing it in another language, advertising here for starting a new site on the very same subject is atrociously dumb.

I smell a thread closure.
 
Agreed.

This is THE site because here, we have....

~An almost accurate list of every cars. Done by The359.
~An almost accurate list of every track. Done by GTXLR?
~Debates over GT4 and the competitors
~Have a great Administrator who TALKS to us every now and then.
~The Admin also has a backup site for the news
~Etc. with GT4.

This basically THE GT site because here, we have more information, the closet thing to a Car and Track List. We have pictures here on the forums Gamespot, and IGN don't even have yet. Basically...this site pretty much covers anything released. If it's released, it'll pop up here quickly. 👍
 
THE Gran Turismo site is granturismoworld.com or Sony's GT4 website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back