Who's been banned?

• Thread starter tipoma
  • 43 comments
I have used the report button several times; when I made stupid mistakes (like changing cars after qualifying one and driving another) and the brakes are way different and booting someone off the track. I'll remember their user id and after the race I send them a (I'm sorry) so they will know that I don't play that way. Everyone I've sent message to seems to accept it.

I remember from the GT6 days, people would “bully” me often in cruise rooms when I was driving the Mitsubishi i-miev... every time I pulled out that car I became a ‘magnet’ for people to crash in to me, sometimes even following me around the entire track (Nordschleife mostly) continuously trying to crash me every chance they got.

If such things would happen in GTsport I wouldn’t hesitate to report them, reporting players in GT6 didn’t seem to have much effect so I'm glad in a way they’re taking reports more seriously now, of course it can easily backfire and people filing reports could get players banned unjustified...

I have used the report button several times; when I made stupid mistakes (like changing cars after qualifying one and driving another) and the brakes are way different and booting someone off the track. I'll remember their user id and after the race I send them a (I'm sorry) so they will know that I don't play that way. Everyone I've sent message to seems to accept it.
Wow. That is very magnanimous.
Reporting yourself:tup:👍

I was thinking come on guys, oh the irony to oh the ironing wasn't a big leap :guilty:

Edit : lol I've never heard joke grenade before, I think it went off in my hand as I took a big leap backwards and found the required text was only in my head.

Last edited:
Back