Who's getting Premium? - You voted for 'em

  • Thread starter Thread starter Der Alta
  • 72 comments
  • 3,718 views
Voted, well done to the winners :).
 
In the event of a tie, the staff will evaluate the quality of the members and select the final winner.

​
 
Oh god Omnis. It's so fitting.

You just appear when needed, don't you? :lol:
 
Well, considering THEY are the ones paying for the premium...
 
I'm going to leave this open till Thursday morning, and then announce the winner. At that time, I'll also upgrade a6m5 (courtesy of Daan) and Race Idiot (courtesy of Me).

Please, I'd like to have a few more votes. In the event of a tie, the staff will evaluate the quality of the members and select the final winner.
I voted, but I was wondering where my membership came from. Thank you, daan. Very generous of you! :) 👍

Last time(and the first time) I was a Premium Member, it was a gift from Samberto. I'm such a freeloader. :p
 
Well, considering THEY are the ones paying for the premium...

Actually, AMG. is going to pay for the person who gets 3rd place, which is who we're voting for.
 
Voted.

Never thought there'd be a tie for third, though... and congrats a6m5 and Race Idiot. :cheers:
 
The time has come! :nervous:
 
Indeed the time has come.

Unfortunately, the two people who were leading in race for third place, both garnered 2 more votes each since Monday.

Instead of spending more time voting and reviewing, I'm going to fork over another subscription and get them both on board for a year.

Congratulations go out to a6m5, Race Idiot, TheCracker, and Bee for being voted in by the members of the site, as someone that helps out GTPlanet. Congrats guys.
 
what the? this thread was locked 2 seconds ago:confused:

congrats to a6m5 and the other person:tup::cheers:
 
what the? this thread was locked 2 seconds ago:confused:

congrats to a6m5 and the other person:tup::cheers:
Ahhh Yes, the powers of the Admin. :) had it locked whilst I tallied and edited it up.
 
ah okay:)
 
Ah erm.. Wow, that was unexpected!

A big thank you to everyone who voted for me, I just hope I can continue being what I was rewarded for. :O 👍

Finally, thank you to Der Alta, Daan and AMG. for supplying the rewards, very generous of you guys and I'll be sure to repay you over the course of time.

Cheers!
:cheers:
 
Wow, what can i say, thanks guys for the votes this is very much appreciated :cheers: - virtual beers, and softdrinks to those underage, all round.

'Admin, Mods - With theze Premium Subscriptions you are really spoilling uz'
:bowdown:
 
congratulations to both of you:cheers:

you both well earned it:tup:
 
Pass the Ferrero Rocher 👍 Well done chaps - indeed, well done to everyone who got a nomination too.
 
Congrats to both of you! Well deserved. :)
 
Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your Premium.

And, Dan with the new bigger avatar you're allowed, you can now be an even bigger tosser. 👍
 
Congrats, guys!

Especially to a6m5 who has more than earned it.

👍
 
Congrats TheCracker and Bee, well deserved.
 
Congrats guys. Enjoy the highlife. :cheers:
 
Congrats guys!
 
Whoa! Premium! Thanks DA and everyone else for voting and stuff!
 
Congrats everyone. Party's in the Premium Forum :cheers:
 
To all that voted thanks for taking the time. 👍
To Der Alta, thanks for all the hard work of tallying up thoses votes.
To Der Alta & Daan, thx for the contest.
I was glad to have been a part of this.

To the 4 winners :cheers:

AMG.
 
Congratulations to the lucky winners, I know you have all earned the privileges! That's the good thing about a democracy. Hmm, I just said it's a good thing I didn't get voted in... :dopey: :lol: But seriously guys, you've earned it :) 👍 Enjoy!

DE
 
Bee
Ah erm.. Wow, that was unexpected!

A big thank you to everyone who voted for me, I just hope I can continue being what I was rewarded for. :O 👍

Finally, thank you to Der Alta, Daan and AMG. for supplying the rewards, very generous of you guys and I'll be sure to repay you over the course of time.

Cheers!
:cheers:

You deserve it! :cheers:
 
Back