Who's got the Platinum Trophy already?

• Thread starter D1RTIEST
  • 49 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
D1RTIEST
Curious how many people have got it, and how long did it take? (You can see game time in GTSport achievements)

I have all except the 3 golds for wins/poles/races (currently at 7, 2, 45) which I only really started going for last week. Oh and the 1,000,000 drift points but that will only take an evening to get. I'm 30 hours in so far.

Curious how many people have got it, and how long did it take? (You can see game time in GTSport achievements)

I have all except the 3 golds for wins/poles/races (currently at 7, 2, 45) which I only really started going for last week. Oh and the 1,000,000 drift points but that will only take an evening to get. I'm 30 hours in so far.

You have level 50 after 30 hours game play?

I have the races/wins/poles trophies left to complete, but haven't raced for a couple of months! (120/33/33)

There's days and days of work to go from 40 to 50... takes a lot longer to get to 50 since they patched the pitlane glitch.

Oh yeah I can imagine. No worries I'll get there eventually. Does clean racing bonus count towards XP?

Oh yeah I can imagine. No worries I'll get there eventually. Does clean racing bonus count towards XP?

Yes... all the achievements give exp... but it's a few thousand at best. IIRC, you need around a million exp points to go from 40 to 50.

Even with the pitlane glitch it was hours and hours of mind-numbing grinding :(

Yes... all the achievements give exp... but it's a few thousand at best. IIRC, you need around a million exp points to go from 40 to 50.

Even with the pitlane glitch it was hours and hours of mind-numbing grinding :(

Thanks. Final question. For the daily races, if you set an alien level qualifying time, does your pole count increase for each race you start first in? Or just once for that daily event?

Thanks. Final question. For the daily races, if you set an alien level qualifying time, does your pole count increase for each race you start first in? Or just once for that daily event?

Each pole counts towards the achievement... poles are few and far between at A+/S as you'll be matched against the very fastest... you're much more likely to get poles at the lower SR levels.

I believe going from 40 to 50 is over 1.5mil exp needed. I'm only just eating into lvl46 (1,154,629 exp total) and know there is still more than 1 mil to go for lvl50. :crazy:

I'm sure that the exp total I have right now is just short of being halfway to 50. :eek:

I believe going from 40 to 50 is over 1.5mil exp needed. I'm only just eating into lvl46 (1,154,629 exp total) and know there is still more than 1 mil to go for lvl50. :crazy:

I'm sure that the exp total I have right now is just short of being halfway to 50. :eek:

How many races have you completed at level 46?

close to 49 now, and it is really far far away... the 50 :)

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1198273

The pole only counts when you finish the race tho ;)

...for me it was whenever I was on pole at the start of the race in Sport mode. Didn't need to finish 1st... also for the fastest lap, it is easy when N24 is with 2 laps... you just go easy and drive both laps without pitting, 90% of the guys go pitting after first lap, so you can easily make it fastest lap :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a true level 50 then. A bit like getting a basic 3 series and sticking and M3 badge on the back.

Is that supposed to make me feel bad or something? (it doesn't :D)

Feel free to slog away and feel better about yourself... you might get there one day ;)

No and I’ll never get it either. The wins and poles trophies are totally out of my skill level.
Same thing over here, I still miss the million drift points, level 50 and the three gold Sport trophies. Drift and lv 50, doable. Sport races total, of course. Wins and poles? Out of my reach.

I used the pit lane glitch right after launch got to level 40 then sold the PS4, so I'll never get it.

But lots of Kudos to those out there pushing for it, it's quite the achievement!

I used the pit lane glitch right after launch got to level 40 then sold the PS4, so I'll never get it.

But lots of Kudos to those out there pushing for it, it's quite the achievement!

It took me nearly 4 years to platinum GT6, I'll probably need more than that for GTS :D

I decided to (if I'm ever going to go for the Platinum, since I'm not a trophies addict :D) score the golds first and the do the easiest ones - so far I have the gold for races (322 I think), almost got the pole positions, currently sitting at 59, however, the real struggle would be the wins because I have 31 so far...if I managed to get 91 - there is one more trophy that I doubt I could get - King of the ovals - since it is bugged and I have around 3-4k kms on ovals and yet - no trophy :)

** important thing I need to mention is that I've never lowered my DR/SR rank artificially because I don't think it is fair - otherwise I could have made the 91 wins and got the platinum by now.

Last edited:
Im finally up to level 42, it seemed like I was at 41 forever. But I suppose doing sport mode races and only getting a couple hundred XP per race it will take a long while to level up. Its almost kind of funny to see the XP bar move so far for 1 race when completing the new campaign races.

Takes forever to get xp, up to 38 but could be sometime to get to 50. Haven’t got the poles, wins and races complete yet. But I don’t race too much and given every time I do I’m matched with all the fast guys then good chance I never will!

The only trophies I have left are getting to level 50 and taking however many photos (I'm deliberately saving that so my platinum screenshot will look cool). No cheating or glitches for XP aside from a couple of SR drops through messy races which really helped with poles and wins.

Back