Who's Waiting For Red Bull X1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaun
  • 47 comments
  • 4,251 views

Shaun

2.0
Premium
Messages
5,579
Australia
Vic, Australia
Messages
gundalini
I often check the Marketplace threads and with the duping there is X1's flying around everywhere.

So my question is, are you waiting to earn the X1 yourself or have you given in to temptation?

I don't have one yet i'm currently level 28 a spec and I figured I may as well wait and see if I can earn it myself.

Now please if you have got yours via the duping method don't take this as an insult, as far as i'm concerned you paid for the game you can play it how you want, good luck to you. 👍

Any thoughts or comments?

Happy New Year all....
 
I earned it from getting all bronze on the vettel challenge, even getting bronze was very frustrating for me... I refused to drive the car in A-spec because everything else feels slow after that, I am only using it to grind in B-spec, makes extreme and endurance event so much easier.
 
I haven't bothered yet. I'm going to try and do the S.Vettel challenge when I get it anyways, as I need the EXP. So why rush it?
 
Well I would just earn it myself. Its better it earn things for yourself in just receiving it from your friend for free.

Currently lvl 29 A-spec. Won't be on GT5 cause I'm currently having a holiday in Aussie land. :)
 
Last edited:
I'm waiting as well, going to take longer as I have now started the game again for my GTP account, since we cant use copied saves on other accounts.

Currently level 18 (A spec , was 27)
 
I had mine duped so I could grind to Level 30 and earn my own. I don't go for fair endurance races. I want a sure bet that I'll win and won't waste my time. Currently level 29.
 
I have no interest in getting the car right away since I'm not really into overkill cars like the X1. I'll just wait patiently until level 30 to get mine.
 
I just got to level 30... Bronzes seem feasible with a controller so I am going fight for it or at least get it at level 35 B Spec
 
I earned it with silvers on the challenge, exception of gold for the Monza section. I had one of the first X1s online, since I didn't have anything else to do in the afternoon. I think I had an X1 by the first and a half week after GT5's release.
 
I'll earn it fairly, I haven't traded for anything yet so I'll wait till I can it through the
X1 challenges.

Currently level 22:grumpy: (I work a lot)
 
I earned it after 4 hours of rage quitting then trying again on suzuka with the ds3.. Monza and nurburgring no problem but suzuka. Wholy mother of jesus. The ds3 takes to long to change direction so i had to lift of big time through the first esses and absoloutly perfect the last 2 sectors. Frustrating but when i passed it its the only moment in a game ever where i have yelled out F@@K YESSSSS.
 
I think you have to be level 30 before it shows up in the used lot, and I think that once you reach level 30 it's always available in the online dealership for 20,000,000. But don't quote me on that.
 
I earned it, though the reward is diminished knowing all the cheats are getting them duplicated for free, it's not special when you see one in an online race
 
Any X2010 users out there uses this vehicle a lot?
 
I think you have to be level 30 before it shows up in the used lot, and I think that once you reach level 30 it's always available in the online dealership for 20,000,000. But don't quote me on that.

I've never seen a Premium car in the online dealership or used lot, but once you get to level 30 it's in your new lot but you have to be level 40 before you can buy it for 20 million credits. I'm still not sure what the logic behind that is. I'm still waiting on my wheel, so I've started on B-spec since the hour I spent trying to merely finish 2 laps at the 'ring without getting dq'd was frustrating enough and I think I'll be at B-spec level 35 before I somehow bronze the challenge with the pad.
 
Any X2010 users out there uses this vehicle a lot?

That's an interesting question.

I recently bought the FGT after saving for it so I can do the championship in the extreme events. I drove it once to try it out and I can't say I was all that thrilled with it, so much so that I still haven't bothered to try the FGT championship yet.

Getting back to your question once the X1 challenge has been unlocked I will have a go at it, i'm just not sure if i'll use the car again. I suppose I won't know until I drive it.

To me GT has always been about buying and tuning road going cars. Each to their own I suppose.
 
I already got mine when I found out about the marketplace.

However, if I didn't have mine, I would have given in to temptation
 
Level 28 and patiently waiting here.

Trading for a car you're supposed to earn takes the fun away for me. If other people want to dupe away, I don't care... it's not effecting my game at all. I'll play how I play, you can play how you want to play. I don't understand the people who get worked up about it.
 
I've never seen a Premium car in the online dealership or used lot, but once you get to level 30 it's in your new lot but you have to be level 40 before you can buy it for 20 million credits. I'm still not sure what the logic behind that is. I'm still waiting on my wheel, so I've started on B-spec since the hour I spent trying to merely finish 2 laps at the 'ring without getting dq'd was frustrating enough and I think I'll be at B-spec level 35 before I somehow bronze the challenge with the pad.



Guess I had that all wrong. Lol. Thanks.
 
Earned it and it feels great! I'm now buying every color X1 too. :sly:
 
First off, Happy New Year Everyone :o)

Well it looks like I will have to wait for an X1 :o(
I have asked a fair few times for one in the marketplace but no luck as yet. I just dont think I will have the time to win one myself and realy want to give one a try.

Im at level 26 A spec and 17 B Spec (I find B spec so boaring!) so im still a fair way off.
 
I earned it, though the reward is diminished knowing all the cheats are getting them duplicated for free, it's not special when you see one in an online race

Agreed. All these copied X1s are diminishing its exclusivity. Which was, at one point, one of the main thrills of earning one. Now you can go online and every Joe Bloggs has an X1 :/.
 
Yeah.. I earned my Carbon X1 the hard way just to see people give them away for FREE at marketplace..
 
I earned Gold, even though Suzuka is my favourite circuit, it still took me 8 hours to Gold it!
 
I earned my 3 X2010's. I'm just getting some different coloured ones since the event decided to give me a dark purple one..
 
I am getting it by my own. I am level 26. But doing B-Spec. Anyway, I don't even need or want it right away :).
 
I earned it Dec. 11th and will forever have the acquired date in garage profile a week before the dupe patch.

Kudos to the guys earning theirs.
 
i got mine at Bspec35 then decided to dupe and give alot away for free on another gaming site(Gamefaqs) I have received over 50 requests for a free X1 and I started gifting 2 days ago.
 
Wow, I've been living under a GTP rock the last week or so and didn't even realize this was happening. I earned my X2010 the hard way, although bronze with a wheel wasn't that hard to be fair. Then I got a second one when I reached Level 35 B-spec. So 2 X2010's is good enough for me for the moment :sly:, actually my second one is still sitting in the car delivery lot.

Sad to hear every Tom, Dick and Harry is getting X2010's through a dupe, I used to enjoy going online and having people amazed that I had an X2010 :sly:... oh well.
 
Back