Who's Waiting For Red Bull X1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaun
  • 47 comments
  • 4,243 views
I'm almost 30 so not too much waiting time ;)
 
B-Spec is your friend.
 
I often check the Marketplace threads and with the duping there is X1's flying around everywhere.

So my question is, are you waiting to earn the X1 yourself or have you given in to temptation?

I don't have one yet i'm currently level 28 a spec and I figured I may as well wait and see if I can earn it myself.

Now please if you have got yours via the duping method don't take this as an insult, as far as i'm concerned you paid for the game you can play it how you want, good luck to you. 👍

Any thoughts or comments?

Happy New Year all....

Yeah I am. Hopefully I'll like it.
 
I got to level 30 and beat the challenge because the X1 trading threads looked crowded. I was also motivated by a post I saw that said

"I worked too hard to get [an X1], I can't just give it away for free"

in reply to someone asking for a dupe. That just made me mad haha.
 
Earned my two X2010's getting silver in the challenge. The S. Vettel is my B-spec mule with over 15 000km's on the dial and the standard one with the nice blue paint is the one I mess around with. Its pretty fast I guess..
 
I got mine the hard way.... I mean my Bob's got it for me the hard way grinding to level 35. :D
 
I got mine the hard way.... I mean my Bob's got it for me the hard way grinding to level 35. :D

Same here. Just let bspec run when I go to bed and then reset it when i go to work.
 
First off, Happy New Year Everyone :o)

Well it looks like I will have to wait for an X1 :o(
I have asked a fair few times for one in the marketplace but no luck as yet. I just dont think I will have the time to win one myself and realy want to give one a try.

Im at level 26 A spec and 17 B Spec (I find B spec so boaring!) so im still a fair way off.

Ill give you one. PM me and ill give u my dupe accoung to add.
 
need 1 more bronze (on suzuka) and I will get my own. I dont see the point of cheating to get it, whats next afterward ?
 
I just unlocked the S Vettel challenge but i think i might struggle to get Bronzes with my DS3. As i'm grinding B-Spec Indy 500 whenever I am asleep or away I can't see it being too long before I win one at level 35 anyway, and even then i'm not sure I will use it much, other than for more grinding.
 
I got mine the easiest way I could without trading... level 35 b-spec :D
 
Hey guys, what is grinding and how do you do this, so plz can someone reply asap and tell me. Thanks guys :confused:
 
Earned mine, close to getting all silvers for my 2nd one.
And also almost lvl 35 B-Spec for my third.

Not sure if I can get all golds for the last.
 
I'm waiting till BSpec 35...I'm not stupid enough to think I can bronze all the Vettel challenges with a DS3, and frankly, limited ability.
 
Hey guys, what is grinding and how do you do this, so plz can someone reply asap and tell me. Thanks guys :confused:
Just repeating races all the time
 
I won´t be getting it in a few years o so... I´m currently on level 27 and a half since mid December. To be honest, I don´t care about progressing in the game anymore. I just want to have fun with. And as strange as it sounds, I´m starting to get bored of playing it. Currently, I fired up my PS2 and started playing the hole Ratchet and Clank saga...
 
Back