Why am I having a very hard time controlling the cars

Philippines
where every politician is corrupt
tlc_o918
One major problem I have in this game, is the fact that I can't seem to control my team's car and I often crash my car because of my issue, the joystick is too hard to use in my opinion, is there another way to control cars while still using a controller?

One major problem I have in this game, is the fact that I can't seem to control my team's car and I often crash my car because of my issue, the joystick is too hard to use in my opinion, is there another way to control cars while still using a controller?
I think two good approaches would be to firstly play about with different combinations of assists, and to secondly try tuning your car toward understeer by taking away front camber, toe or downforce or by adding rear downforce or playing about with your diff (closed for more rear-end grip at the cost of responsiveness and a sudden loss of grip, open for a more responsive car with progressive grip loss at the cost of less rear-end grip overall.)

I'd also experiment with your controller layout. See whether the right stick or the triggers suit you more. I'd note that more linear-feeling sticks can be an advantage in the pursuit of smoother and more precise steering, throttle and braking inputs, so see whether it's the controller itself that's working against you as well.

It's also worth noting that the stock my team car's handling is very basic setup at the start of the game and it will improve as you do R&D
development on the car.

The assists can be quite useful to get to grips with the car but as mentioned you should also have an experiment with the My Team car setup, there are loads of setup videos/guides out there on the web.

For me the car is a "pig" right now but that's because I'm focussing on reliability first.

Back