Why can I no gift cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsx
  • 3 comments
  • 617 views
Messages
41
Messages
rhood133
I have been trying to gift my S15 to my cousin so he could give drifting a shot and when I hit the gift car button it just loads and loads and loads and never gets any farther than that
 
It would't work for me either if I tried to gift via my garage. The way I get it to work is via the Community tab, choose your cousin in there and select gift. Works for me.
 
annoyingly you can trade 1 per day. but it works best in the community tab
 
It would't work for me either if I tried to gift via my garage. The way I get it to work is via the Community tab, choose your cousin in there and select gift. Works for me.

Works like a charm! Thank you
 
Back