Why can't i play online in GT6 sometimes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andefir
  • 9 comments
  • 1,482 views
Messages
442
Ireland
Ireland
This has happened to me multiple times and i've had it now for the past 3 days. Basically when i go into 'Open Lobby' and wait for it to load, no rooms that can be joined show up. I tried changing the setting and tried pressing triangle to refresh it and it doesn't help. Does anyone else have this? I don't think it's my wifi messing up.
 
After I did that big update (1.10), I loaded the game and then got an open window saying there was an update, and everything was fine after I did that.
The only other thing I could suggest is check your XMB and see if you have anything downloaded but not installed...
 
After I did that big update (1.10), I loaded the game and then got an open window saying there was an update, and everything was fine after I did that.
The only other thing I could suggest is check your XMB and see if you have anything downloaded but not installed...
Well i checked and it seems that i have the latest version installed. I guess the only thing i can do right now is be patient.
 
I haven't been here for a few days.
Is it working ok yet?
 
Damn. Don't know what else to suggest :confused:
Well it fixed itself now. And guess what! I'm going across the border, which means I won't be able to play it. Only for the next 1-2 hours. What did I do in the past to deserve this?! At least it's working...:mad::grumpy::ouch:
 
Back