The online lobby won't populate after 1.10 for many!

• Thread starter 332i
  • 54 comments
To connect to the room you want get them to send you room id which will only show when room is public, type in number and it works. The best way is create a public room write down room id the send it to all your friends you want to race with. It works !!! :cheers: :) 👍👍👍👍👍

I see dead lobbies.jpg

Worked for me once, but then I left the room and the problem was back. Trying again didn't work. Probably not the solution, just a matter of random timing?
Ditto,, did the same - same issues, saw the lobbys once, left to set up a car and never did find them again. What we did do however is one of us set up a room, checked for the room ID seen slightly grayed out at the lower right of the screen, copied that l o o o o o o n g number then sent the room ID to friends. We went to just left of the "Create Room" we find the ID,, click that, enter the room ID given you by the host and WAAA LAAA - you're in!! Anyway, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon and we can get back to FUN racing!!

It was indeed a hotfix that fixed it. Download it, and everything will be just fine.

VBR
I so hope that's true! I had this problem yesterday.

:nervous:
I took it from the Gran Turismo site:

"The following issue has been addressed:
- An issue regarding the ability to search for active rooms under certain circumstances when the number of players is excessively high in the Open Lobby."

After the 1.10 update I could not see any online rooms, after the hotfix the list of rooms was back to normal but today and yesterday, no matter how much I refresh the online page thing I can only see a maximum of 8 rooms even worldwide.

I have also been experiencing the above problem of a limited number of rooms worldwide when going online here in South Africa. The Europe/Australia section last night only had about six rooms.

Latest Posts

Back