Why cant we race Eiger track online with other cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gatzaj1
  • 13 comments
  • 1,270 views
Messages
23
Messages
sffsw
i looked for the eiger track online and its not there to race against other cars in the japanese version
 
Maybe after the 24th of April it'll be available
 
no, they change sometimes the online challenges, so this track could be present.
 
We still can't race on Eiger online with other cars. Strange...
 
Maybe it is because the track i so tight there would be contact more than racing...
 
Or maybe it is concidered to be a DIRT track?
 
You used to be able to have a 8 player race on this when the game first came out couldn't you?... Maybe I am making that up.
 
Maybe it is because the track i so tight there would be contact more than racing...
Exactly! I would not want to drive it online! :scared:
 
This would be great track for One on ONE racing.. or drifting!!! Max players should be 4
 
I can't for the life of me stay on this track. I've tried to improve at it but I just can't seem to stay on the track. I always end up on the side in the grass against one of the walls. Unless I'm going like 30mph I can't stay on it. The reverse is even worse. Going up the hills is even harder for me.
 
This would be great track for One on ONE racing.. or drifting!!! Max players should be 4

Had some fantastic split-screen battles there a couple weekends ago. Four would be plenty.
 
i remember when the online was first implemented i was in a few 8 player races on this track and it actualy wasnt to bad of contact. though i could just have been lucky and just got into a room that had good drivers in it.
 
Back