why did you pick your car color

• Thread starter kart racer
  • 42 comments

favorite color

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I pick whatever color I think the particular car looks best in. If there are multiple colors I like, I'll buy the car multiple times. :)

I was picking color on what I liked best, usually bright colors. But I got tired of the 2 million credit cap so I sold everything and bought all black replacements [for the ones that you can] in honor of the old #3. :cool:

So here is a new twist to this question, If you could pick just one kind of aftermarket body shop, would it be : A) a new skin design like in GT2 B) a bigger variety of colors C) a shop that you could design your own design

No doubt "C". I'd love to change that F40 to black!

I use white, like I always have in any online racing game I've ever played. I like having a trademark colour and white is probably found on more cars than any other colour, so it's the easiest to help keep my theme going.

I try to pick many colors

Yellow / orange / red / blue / green / white / black / grey,

I like my garage to be color full, and not only just one of two color cars,

I tend to pick white for cars I use a lot, just because white cars and high mileage ownership go hand in hand, like a work car or rental car.

Other times it's just dependant on the mood I'm in. I'll either pick the colour I think it looks best in, or I'll go for the racing colours of the country the car is from.

The reason I pick the colour I do for my cars, is because I feel that the colour suits the car.

Likewise here and it varies with individual taste I guess. Alot of the Ferrari's I own are in Red (darker shade) but if I ever bought one in RL I'd go for something different like Silver or Dark blue. Having said that when I bought my WRX in 2004 I was a little unsure of color between black, silver or WR blue and I had Ferrari Red syndrome and went for the WR blue but I do love the color and alot of other people have said the same even now.

I would like the option like in Forza 2 though to change the color as sometimes I do like a change and white is nice in alot of cars even though I doubt I would ever buy a white car?

How can you ever go wrong with the sleek and smooth jet black? It just sucks in the real world when you have to wash it about every three or four days....

Most of the time, just whatever fits the car, but also reflects on my favourites of black, white, and blue. Quite often, a sporty and fun car like the Evo or the TT, something bright like yellow or orange. Black for something classy(er, at least) like sedans. White for most other cars.

Back