Because some people enjoy the collecting aspect of the game as much as the driving part. I also attribute it partly to feeling bored and having nothing left to do other than hotlap and play online. It's all personal preference, only a handful of my cars are meant to stay 0/0.
Because some people enjoy the collecting aspect of the game as much as the driving part. I also attribute it partly to feeling bored and having nothing left to do other than hotlap and play online. It's all personal preference, only a handful of my cars are meant to stay 0/0.
I justify it as, why should a trade for a used car when a new one is available? Not like you have to give more for a 0/0 car, just have to look harder. If I want a car with miles I'll buy it from the UCD myself.